Accepted My admin application for Freak fortress (13) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieva

Donator
-Name and/or nickname
My irl name is mairo and ingame LieväAutismi.U can just call me lieva ingame as most ppl do.(name isnt for making fun of autism)

-Steam2 ID
My steam id is :STEAM_0:0:46645309

-Online times and timezone
My weekday online times most likely will be 18:00 - 21:00 EEST.
At weekend I can be online the whole day or small parts of it, like 1-3 hours time to time.
At this age it's typical in Finland to have long school/workdays, so it does effect a lot of my online times, but I will be online as much as I can

-Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do and Ill use it time to time.

-Previous experience as Admin/Mod
I haven't never been admin or mod before

-What Panda servers do you usually play on?
Freak fortress most of my tf2 time nowdays. Sometimes saxton hale and Jailbreak. Along the reports I will visit other servers aswell and mayby start playing it more.

-Do you have experience administrating with SourceMod?
No, because I havent been admin before, but I know the basics ones and Im willing to learn more of them.

-Why should you be admin?
Well,I can get along greatly with all people and I really like to play Panda servers. I love the community (even tho Im not the most active persons at forums).And I kinda have that
feel that there arent enough admins, atleast in freak fortress when Im online. And there is always someone who doesent like to talk english or is being offensive.I would
like to keep the good spirit up in Ff all the time and make sure everyone is having fun.

-What will you do as Admin?
Play the server normally and at the same time making that everyone is having fun and no one is breaking rules.
I warn people few times if they are doing something wrong.

-How would you react in following situations

-People not talking english

I would warn them 2 times and after that if they still arent listening I would mute them for 30 min.If still not then longer time

-People insulting or being racist against other players
Firstly I would told them few times to stop insulting. If that doesen't get to them I would kick them. If they come back and start insulting again I would ban them first 1 hours and then 2 hours. Same deal with the racism.

-People camping
I would told them straight from mic to not camp 2-3 times. If they ignore it I will slay them.Only goes with the hale and people who camp in a place where hale cant get.

-People AFKing
To AFKers I will warn the few times to move spectators,and wait few rounds.If they keep afking I would kick them.

-People hacking
Insta record or screenshot of the hacker and I would ban them permanently, becuase hackers usually make new accounts all the time.

-People teaming
Would told them to stop teaming 2-3 times and if they wont listen I would slay them both. If I still see them teaming later on I would ban them for 30min.

-People mic/chat spamming
Few warnings to persons who spam and if they keep spamming I would kick them.If they come back and keep it on I will mute them for 30min and then 1h.

And that about covers it. I would really like to give try as admin, but I would understand it fully if wont get chosen.I know that I only have 3 days of gameplay in ff , but I do have 18 in saxton hale.
I have been playing Panda servers for over 2 years now , and I will continue were I admin or not
Cheers

Last edited:
The 'what will you do as an admin' is quite short, but I believe that's about it. Your description of doing your admin work looks fine to me, and I know your playtime isn't 72 hours on FF2, but it's almost 72 hours, and your VSH activity is way above the required, so I kinda gave him permission to apply.
You're an active and friendly player, who can talk with people, and you're good at calling me when there's someone breaking the rules, and you're good at telling players to obey the rules without sounding like an idiot.

+1 from me.

Reactions: Lieva
So it seems no one wanna give you attention or they are just too lazy soo...
I'm gonna give my opinion on this...
Since I played with you a long time...

So i can say your chatlog is clean, you are never spamming, and you follow the rules, never broke one...

and you warn people when someone is breaking them and call me if someone just broke the rule...

I believe that you will fit in this admin role

+1 from me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lieva
> Has a perfectly valid opinion on the application and claims to have played with the applicant a long time
> Calls others out for not posting even though it took you this long to post yourself

ಠ_ಠ

> Has a perfectly valid opinion on the application and claims to have played with the applicant a long time
> Calls others out for not posting even though it took you this long to post yourself

ಠ_ಠ
Wasn't that curious about being admin back in 2013. And I have nothing to hurry about ,)

ಠ_ಠ
And Im not forcing to any1 even leave a comment. I just were curious, cuz other applications have pretty much half of the admins giving theyr comment.

My post was a response to Wasman. I am not talking about my own opinion on you or the app.

oh welp you should have write my name @Wasman you know i dont know everytime if something goes to me (iam a bit dumb) you know

and yes iam a bit late with the response because hmm iam lazy and have a bad memory sometimes @EvoWarrior5

thanks for the feedback, the application is now under review and the final decission will be provided soon (today/tomorrow)

accepted, welcome in the fluffy cave :p
sorry for the little delay, same thing for you, @PandaASDF will be your mentor unless someone other wants to mentor you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread