Invalid My admin application for Deathrun #1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagisa

Donator
Hey everyone, after playing on the server since feb I decided to apply as an admin so here is my application:

- Your name and/or nickname:
[FWCptJ] Karma (Tag will be removed if needed)

- Your age: 23

- Your Steam32 ID 129251280

- Your general online times and your timezone: Working in shifts so will be mixed/Central Europe

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
Usually playing on DR1/Apply for DR1./Yes.

- Do you have a microphone?: No

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Admin and Staff (Something between co owner and admin). on a deathrun server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Long experience as an admin (Not only in TF2). Also an active player on Panda Deathrun.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job: Trying to be fair (Listen to both sites) always taking stuff with humor also its not easy to provoke me.

Hope you liked it
Have a nice day sir/ma'am/attack helicopter

• Optimistic
Reactions: Wolfgang
You don't seem to meet the requirement of 3 days (you currently have 2 days and 20:00:56 hours).

So I suppose this app has to be invalid. Feel free to reapply again once you've met the required playtime necessary of 3 days.

PS: This is your Steam32 ID- STEAM_0:0:64625640

EDIT: This was what @EvoWarrior5 wanted to post before I closed the thread:

2 days 20 hours; not quite enough playtime, strictly speaking. This might be overlooked IMO, but:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:64625640&Submit=Search

Two gags, one of which was one month and ten days ago; also not quite enough time has passed.

Two requirements are, just barely, not met.

The app could also use more work. Where was your experience? Why do you want to be admin? Can you give the community a little more specific insight as to how you would punish certain offenses?

With that list of problems, I think it's fair to say the applicant should try again a little later.

With that said, even if you gain the minimum playtime of 3 days, you still need your most recent ban to be longer than 1.5 months old (or 1 month and 15 days). It's currently at 1 month and 10 days. So wait out 5 more days to apply.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread