Accepted My Admin Application, because there aren't enough of them! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didixo

Hey guys, some of you already know me, some of you don't.
So let's start this Application then, because there are never enough of 'em.

Name/Nickname: Timo / -=|Didixo|=-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:564449
Online Times:
Usually it's Monday - Friday from 3PM-5PM and then from 6PM-9/10PM. On Holidays/Free day/Weekends it's almost all day.
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): I've had Admin and Mod expiriences in about 2 GMod Communities which sadly died. And those Communities were DarkRP, so I know how to deal with whining flamers.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? Mostly Dodgeball, Deathrun and Freak Fortress 2. I'd also check on Jailbreak and War3Source sometimes, to see if everything's fine and nobody is beeing an asshat.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? I hardly have any expirience, unless knowing how to set a SourceMod server up, I'd be a genius in that case.

Why should we choose you? Because I have been active for almost a month now, not a really good arguement, but I'd also be active towards reports so the other admins would be spared of that Calladmin abuse bs. I am mature in Admin-related situations, but if I talk to some friends in private, I am pretty much as immature as it gets. And when I get killed in Dodgeball, Deathrun or other Game(modes), I am beeing quite rage-y in an ironic way, because I think it's just the usual gaming community's reaction. Oh, and I also like to help people.

So yeah, I basically have a system of dealing with annoying people. :
Mic/Chat Spamming/Speaking in a different language via Voice chat : 1 Warning, Mute/Gag.
Flamming/Beeing Offensive : Warning x1, Mute/Gag, Kick x2, Increasing Ban Time.
Obvious Hacking : Instant Permanent Ban, no thoughts before doing so.
Rocket Stealing (Dodgeball): Warning 2x, Slay 2x, Kick 2x, Increasing Ban Time.
Freekilling (Jailbreak) : Warning 1x, Slay, Kick 2x, Increasing Ban Time.
Teaming (VSH and FF2) : Warning 1x, Kick x2, Increasing Ban Time.
Delaying Round (VSH,FF2 and Jailbreak [Jailbreak only when Warden is still alive]) : Warning 2x, Kick 2x, Increasing Ban Time.
Blocking Pandanaut (Dodgeball) : Warning 2x, Slay 2x, Kick x3, Increasing Ban Time.
Misc. Rule breaking : Warning 3x, Slay, Kick 2x, Increasing Ban Time.

My "Increasing Ban Time" goes most of the time like this :
1st 30 Minutes
2nd 1 Hour
3rd 5 Hours
4th 1 day
5th Permanent
If you disagree with my System, feel free to have your own opinion about it.

So that's it. Have a nice day everyone! (COLOURSSSS) (Except rulebreakers.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny
Personally I'd go by 1 hour - 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent regarding bans but overall a very good application.

Finally. +1

Also I usually (or actually always) record before banning a hacker. Just so you have evidence in case they appeal. Also 1 warning in most cases? I consider myself strict whenever I take action after only 1 warning ;-;

EvoWarrior5' said:
Also 1 warning in most cases?
I always warn people so I won't get flammed by everyone who I slay/kick/ban. And it's also a good arguement in case someone reports you, you always have the option to say that you warned that person. And thanks for the positive feedback you two.

+1.

Knows jailbreak rules, a good guy. 'Nuff said.

+1

An admin who knows the jailbreak, a well-organized warn/mute/gag/kick/ban method. :fluttershy:

+1

someone who has made thoughtless times in his Application, nice to read this

+1

Nice guy, Knows the rules perfectly and follows them

+1
Agreed with system , almost perfect.
The admin app itself is good .
You are nice and active on forums ( i don't think i've you on servers but i will hopefully ) shakeonit

Red Eye.' said:
( i don't think i've you on servers but i will hopefully )
The reason I've been inactive recently is because of School stuff and I am also learning C#, and trust me, learning Latin is a seriou buttfuck.

Didixo ' said:
Red Eye.' said:
The reason I've been inactive recently is because of School stuff and I am also learning C#, and trust me, learning Latin is a seriou buttfuck.
budsec?

Kevin' said:
Didixo ' said:
Red Eye.' said:
budsec?
Yeah that too.

+1 because he will be a good Admin i think
( not like me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread