Declined My Admin applercation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are beeing off-topic, I just noticed "#Swag" in your Signature, IceStick. Yep, very mature.

Reactions: Noodl
While we are beeing off-topic, I just noticed "#Swag" in your Signature, IceStick. Yep, very mature.
Beeing? I rather be wasping! get it? bee, wasp...
Anyways!
It isn't my admin application, besides, what does that have to do with maturity?

Beeing? I rather be wasping! get it? bee, wasp...
Anyways!
It isn't my admin application, besides, what does that have to do with maturity?
It's just I think SWAG and YOLO are 2 words which show me that the person using it is either : Idiotic or Immature, or both. It's just how I think of that idiotic stuff.

Well, that's according to you, not the world.
It's either you're being too serious, or you just want a way to shut me up.
I don't have to be serious all the time, acting idiotically is somehow fun sometimes IMO.

It's just I think SWAG and YOLO are 2 words which show me that the person using it is either : Idiotic or Immature, or both. It's just how I think of that idiotic stuff.

What about twerk?

I think IceStick is one of the only people that HASN'T posted an application yet...

Dear God people, this is an application.. Can we not talk about things such as yolo and swag here? Didixo, if you want to tell him that stuff PM him or add him on steam.

Reactions: Electrod
Dear God people, this is an application.. Can we not talk about things such as yolo and swag here? Didixo, if you want to tell him that stuff PM him or add him on steam.
yes, please dont spam there or i will lock this section so that people only can post 1 thread and then its locked until an approved staff answers

Denied due to inactivity and everything mentioned previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread