Declined My Admin applercation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackenzie

Name/Nickname:Mackenzie Age:11 Steam ID:STABB3D by BOSS Online Times:15:30-23:11 Do you have an Microphone? (required for Jailbreak application)I have a microphone. Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):no I don't if I get to this will be my first. What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?I go on the Deathrun servers the most. Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?no I will just be playing normal panda community is the best. Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?no but il search it up Why should we choose you. I love the servers and im a kind person I never swear and I would be the most effective admin as I could.

Where to start...
That's not a Steam ID, this is: STEAM_0:1:48870029
No experience speaks for itself.
Deathrun has some other admin candidates that would be more suited.
SM isn't something you can just search up...
Your reason doesn't sway me to pick you as an admin if it was my decision.
Title isn't spelled right...
The composition of the application is all over the place. To make a better first impression, structure and appearance is important, so sections should be broken into paragraphs as such:
Name: Blahblah
ID: STEAM_1:1:xxxx
Mic: y/n
Previous Ex: Blah blah

Whatever comes afterwards: Blahblah

To juxtapose what I just said, your English pleases me to some extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrod
Hey stabbed, I've seen you for deathrun, from what I've seen you're ok.
Also as Noodl said ''The composition of the application is all over the place. To make a better first impression, structure and appearance is important, so sections should be broken into paragraphs as such:
Previous Ex: Blah blah''
I'd agree with that.
Also try to visit the forums more, its part of being admin (If you get admin obviously) Because i mean first post, application ... mhm...

Hello.

Well, as Noodl said, your post isn't structured, organized.
An admin application is a serious thing that isn't given to anyone.

Personally, it would be acceptable if you did something like this : "Hey, my namy is Mackenzie, I'm 11 and I would like to offer myself as an admin. I didn't had any experience as an admin but..." etc.
There is punctuation, this is more pleasant and understandable to read, it gives informations about you by replying to the questions of the application.
More generally, it would be preferable to use this template and just reply :

Name/Nickname:
Online Times:
Do you have an Microphone? (required for Jailbreak application)
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
Why should we choose you?

Now my turn to comment.
You never swear that's true, because you don't even talk.
Not sure whether you misspelled the title by accident or because you don't know how to spell it.
The application is messy. Tidy it up at least.
We already have LittleJones aka K1iller as an admin for the Deathrun server.
Our community is looking for an admin that could be used everywhere, or at least on 2 - 3 servers.
None could know your personality, so we can't be sure whether you're really kind or not.

I was gonna type something but then i forgot it.

I'll just agree with everyone else above me. I barely hear you talk or see you chat in text chat,and from your profile picture,(as they say,a face says more than a thousand books) i don't really see a good admin.

Now,this might sound rude, and if it does,so be it, but Kids your age shouldn't be playing FPS,let alone control what other players can and can't do. being an admin requires responsibility, which, with a few exceptions, is not present in most people under the age of 16.

Hey stabbed, I've seen you for deathrun, from what I've seen you're ok.
Also as Noodl said ''The composition of the application is all over the place. To make a better first impression, structure and appearance is important, so sections should be broken into paragraphs as such:
Previous Ex: Blah blah''
I'd agree with that.
Also try to visit the forums more, its part of being admin (If you get admin obviously) Because i mean first post, application ... mhm...
if I don't get it Il try again using yours thanks for help m8

I suggest you try again after a month or so.
If yours just got rejected it isn't a smart move to apply within 3 - 6 days.
Check the other applications, mostly the one that got accepted, you might learn a thing or two.

I reject IceStick's idea of applying again in a month. If you get rejected it will be because of reasons that are not solvable within the mere timespan of one month. I suggest you take your time to mature and improve your English, and in time when you feel you are responsible enough and you truly want to be admin - this includes knowing the cuts of being an admin, if only the basics, and the implications of becoming admin - you can try again, whether it be here or somewhere else.

Evo, I'm pretty sure we have some young admins. Admin to be exact.

we have multiple younger admins,but the difference is that they are more mature then some of their similar aged friends.

Let me make it clear that maturity is not derivitive of age. It can be in cases, as an attribution, but as we can see, it is not a definitive. I had a tough time believing our younger admins were really their age, because I know less mature people that are my age and above.

Um, Kitty is the one who insinuated that age mattered in regard to maturity. I didn't say anything about age in my post.

Um, Kitty is the one who insinuated that age mattered in regard to maturity. I didn't say anything about age in my post.
English could be solved in a month, so that does not count.
Maturity? How do you know that he isn't?

English could be solved in a month, so that does not count.
Maturity? How do you know that he isn't?

I do not know, but then again, do you? I just presume from what I see that he is not as mature as we would require him to be.

Englsh solved in a month? Maybe if you have a good tutor and you're zealous about it. However I do not like to base my calculations on best case scenarios.

In my opinion, the maturity depend firstly of how and with who you are growing up, then, after being independant, it depend of your choices, but not of the age.
Just saying (as always).

In a month the issue of admins would likely have been solved, or closer to being solved.

English isn't such a problem to be honest. It's always just laziness errors such as apostrophes, contractions and spellings and such, since I can see the base coherence is there.

I don't think we can garner his maturity without assuming, based on the 2 short posts he's made.

"Reasons that are not solvable"
You seem pretty certain here.

If it's humanly possible, I should automatically assume that he will definitely do so? Because that is how you sound right now.

Now you aren't so certain.

Still as. I just explained what I meant in the second post, both are (supported) opinions with equal certainty. Of course I sound strong about it, this does not mean that I am passing off as a fact that it is definitely not posible. I already stated that I simply do not want to assume this best-case scenario will happen without convincing evidence or reason to believe so.

All I'm saying is if you're going to retry at least wait a month.

If you want an application to be re-posted that is still as unlikely to be accepted in a month, sure go ahead and tell him that. I am fairly convinced it will take a lot longer than that, so I would prefer not to give our players false hope by saying they should try again in as short a timespan as a month.

I love debating ;-;

False hope? I'm saying 'at least' for a reason there.
At first, you spoke as if what you're saying is a scientifically proven fact, that's what made me counter you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread