Mvm lr idea (1 Viewer)

Yuppers

Feel free to call this stupid or whatever but it's just an idea so I don't really care.

So I had this idea for an mvm lr. It's basically saxton hale but with extra steps. Basically the way it would work is the person that chose the lr would become a mega bot with like 10,000 health or more and then bots would spawn around them. I think one way to balance it would be to give every bot crits.

I had a couple ideas for the red team. I don't know if this is possible in a non mvm map but if you could do it I thought you could freeze the megabot (whomever they may be) for about 30 secs and give the reds an upgrade menu. If that doesn't work then you could possibly add a X2 weapon plugin to simulate an semi- upgrade system. If that doesn't work then idk just summon less bots and give the mega bot less health. (This mode is under the assumption that we have a full house in the server that way stuff doesn't have to be adjusted).

Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to explain more info.

that is a badass idea! I'd support it, and think coding it would be really easy. So easy! Can't Wait for This to Be Put In.

Reactions: Je Hooft and vinny

Users who are viewing this thread