Accepted Muted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posted the wrong link, that's the link to your bans. This is the link to your comm blocks:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:109585883&Submit=Search

And considering 3/4 of the blocks were from me, I'll give my two cents.
You kept lenny spamming then, insulting then, and after the 5th gag, I forgot a few times to give you the sixth after I kept getting reports on you that came in steadily. A friend of mine says he plays with you in a different FF2 server often as well, especially recently, and he says you still do the same things that you did back then, and apparently you adopted a new bind, that is "Sorry Kid, Just Doing My Job" which doesn't sound like a new leaf to me.

In denial too, I see.
I rarely used to insult people
Oh yes you did.

Solid Against.

A friend of mine says he plays with you in a different FF2 server often as well, especially recently, and he says you still do the same things that you did back then, and apparently you adopted a new bind, that is "Sorry Kid, Just Doing My Job" which doesn't sound like a new leaf to me.
Just saying, you can't use this statement against him, unless you have solid evidence supporting your friend's claim. Not to mention, it's been over 6 months since his gag, so I'm curious to know how long you want him to wait before you take his appeal into consideration. In my opinion, your argument to decline his appeal is weak, since you're basing it off of your friend's word with no evidence. There's other reasons to decline this appeal; however, the reason you listed isn't convincing.

Just saying, you can't use this statement against him, unless you have solid evidence supporting your friend's claim. Not to mention, it's been over 6 months since his gag, so I'm curious to know how long you want him to wait before you take his appeal into consideration. In my opinion, your argument to decline his appeal is weak, since you're basing it off of your friend's word with no evidence. There's other reasons to decline this appeal; however, the reason you listed isn't convincing.
These are my "two cents", aka opinion, as in I didn't say you had to believe me, I'm saying that this is what I'm personally hearing for my own opinion to be formed to create my personal stance. This doesn't have to be yours. I never said I could back this up, but my point there was not to use that information I received as reason to keep the mute in place, but as justification for my own opinion, which is formed by me, and by who I trust, which if I trust the person I got this information from enough, then it's not necessary for me to list it here because I only need myself to justify my own thoughts.

I'm saying that this is what I'm personally hearing for my own opinion to be formed to create my personal stance.
You shouldn't rely on your friend's personal experience to "create [your] personal stance." I wouldn't even call it "your" personal stance; your stance was molded by your friend.

I never said I could back this up
You can, or you can at least try to. Find the FF2 server your friend's talking about, and check to see if there's a way to access his history chat.

which if I trust the person I got this information from enough, then it's not necessary for me to list it here because I only need myself to justify my own thoughts.
You should focus on convincing the appealer and admins, not yourself. And I'll say it again, a "my friend said --" statement is weak. Pull out chatlogs and/or demos, it's not that difficult.

Reactions: xxxtentacion
as justification for my own opinion

You should focus on convincing the appealer and admins, not yourself. And I'll say it again, a "my friend said --" statement is weak. Pull out chatlogs and/or demos, it's not that difficult.
not to use that information I received as reason to keep the mute in place

I'm not aiming to convince anyone.
The only reason for the post was to provide substance along with my simple statement of being against the appeal and why I think that way, not to try to elaborately explain the reasoning behind my thoughts. Do I have to provide evidence for every opinion I have when I'm not trying to convince anyone?

• Funny
Reactions: Cryptic
You posted the wrong link, that's the link to your bans. This is the link to your comm blocks:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:109585883&Submit=Search

And considering 3/4 of the blocks were from me, I'll give my two cents.
You kept lenny spamming then, insulting then, and after the 5th gag, I forgot a few times to give you the sixth after I kept getting reports on you that came in steadily. A friend of mine says he plays with you in a different FF2 server often as well, especially recently, and he says you still do the same things that you did back then, and apparently you adopted a new bind, that is "Sorry Kid, Just Doing My Job" which doesn't sound like a new leaf to me.

In denial too, I see.

Oh yes you did.

Solid Against.
It was pichu. Wasn't it?

See this is the thing, they're not even denying the fact that this is the case.

I'd rather judge from what is currently going on recently. If it's true that he is now acting like this on the microphone I'm not sure if ungagging is the way to go.
However, if this has come from someone who isn't an admin then I wouldn't trust the source too much. But the comment above ^^^ makes me think it might be pretty valid.

Anyways, I'm willing to watch them, but only to the expense that the USA FF2 admins don't mind.
If anything, it's wasting my time to watch someone I'm not convinced has changed.

Considering that "almost everyone in this world" can deserve a second chance, I think the gag should be lifted due to time passed.
Now the fun part will be: Let's see if he's still immature and will fall for it again.
Can someone mark it as Accepted & /closed please? (Go also to remove the gag as stated above in my post)

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread