Declined Muted permanently on jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Current Steam name. moldy
  • SteamID [U:1:179531726]
  • Which server the rule was broken on. Jailbreak
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search I was muted several times for "overtalking"
  • The rule or rules they broke. Overtalking
I just want to be unmuted on the 24/7 2fort server so i can hang out and talk with my friends, I don't know where else to go in the forums, please f orgive me, i just want to talk to my friends

• Dumb
  • Funny
Reactions: vinny and alperrt
Hello, so I was the one that placed the perm mute on you (and your friends that were with you). I personally don't think you should be unmuted as the only reason why I was even on the server at the time was due to the fact someone did a /call on you and friends for "Spam in voice", and when I join the server you and your friends were just being disruptive to the game (talking over people, saying "smile" a lot). I also knew that you saw my message as you responded to my message to not insult. But ultimately its up to my mentor @Gold, so I leave it to them.
Your Chat Logs
Panda_Community_HLstatsX_-_Panda-Community.com_US___Jailbreak_-_Chat_History_-_hi_guys_-_Googl...png

Reactions: Solo and ultimateHQ
I would also like to add that I have muted you in the past for overtalking and mic spamming. I completely agree with Kaz that you shouldn't be unmuted and that you should wait a little longer. I say give it 3 months from now. If we have seen that you have improved we will happily unmute you. But as of now, the mute will stay.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread