Steam Community 76561198378978701
Invoked on 2021-08-04 16:25:36
Block length 12 hr
Expires on 2021-08-05 04:25:36
Reason micspam
Blocked by Admin Random Coffee Table
Blocked from http://Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak
Total Blocks No previous blocks
I was muted for laughing which is somehow micspam and i only laughed for like 2-3 seconds cuz Mr.Corruption got gaurd banned for 2 hours and i found it a little funny so I laughed and I think a 12 hour mute is harsh for somebody laughing.

So a little bit of context on my end should be applied: this laugh came immediately after two others had micspammed during map change and I had given a verbal warning during the first. The laugh, to me, sounded closer to a yell than a laugh, but it'll just end up as a "he said vs he said" argument without any definitive proof, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt. I had just heard two people mic spamming and upon hearing the laugh, I probably lumped it in with the group of "loud and annoying" before actually realizing what it was and went around with the mutes at the start of the next round. I think that this should be accepted and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• Disagree
Reactions: potatokiller
Crazy knowing you and how you play on this server I really doubt mic spam. I hope you get unbanned soon

• Dumb
Reactions: Riobi
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread