Declined Mute Evasion - kody :^) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anub‽

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.png
    2.png
    82 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.png
    3.png
    96 KB · Views: 52
  • 4.png
    4.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.png
    5.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 6.png
    6.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 7.png
    7.png
    886.4 KB · Views: 52
my name changes are unrelated to you. get over urself

I change my name to funny things I hear or think of at the time. Srry. I change my name at least 5 times a day so I don't know what ur point is here.

Not to mention I was warned by a staff member that was on, that being ZeroPc who told me to stop. And I did instantly.

Not actively trying to speak to avoid a mute though hon... I don't see your point here still.

All I see is me changing my name to something stupid I thought of randomly.

Even then, as I said, I was warned by a member of staff to stop changing my name, and I did.

1659482711674.png

Not actively trying to speak to avoid a mute though hon... I don't see your point here still.

All I see is me changing my name to something stupid I thought of randomly.

Even then, as I said, I was warned by a member of staff to stop changing my name, and I did.

View attachment 23742
The point is that the name change, while questionable in your intention, was undoubtedly directed towards me and a person I have been continually and purposefully bothered by. This is not news to you, and while I can't say I know with absolute certainty your intention, I can say I suspect you were meaning to get a negative reaction out of me. This intention would absolutely fit under ban evasion in this case, as harassing me was one of the reasons you were muted to begin with, furthering my suspicion it was not just done 'as something random and stupid'.

You are regularly on the server, and have applied for admin in the past, so I assume you are familiar with the rules, and pretending otherwise is unbecoming of you.

• Friendly
Reactions: SheepOfShapes
Again I was warned by an active staff member of the server to stop changing my name in order to avoid a mute/gag, and I did. ❤️

Again I was warned by an active staff member of the server to stop changing my name in order to avoid a mute/gag, and I did. ❤️
You are regularly on the server, and have applied for admin in the past, so I assume you are familiar with the rules, and pretending otherwise is unbecoming of you.
You shouldn't have needed to be warned. But this is out of my hands, and arguing accomplishes nothing, so now we wait for admin judgement.

• Funny
Reactions: SheepOfShapes
I had trouble deciding whether or not to accept this, so I discussed it with my team. I am going to be fair; I DID tell him to stop changing his name, and he DID listen to me. You both were present when this happened, so I have no idea why this report was even made.

That being said, I'd like to use this as a final warning to Kody since I don't think its clear enough to him. You will NOT be warned any longer. If any staff members catch you breaking any rules, no matter what it is, punishments will be issued. I recommend you either stop trying to cause a ruckus for us, or follow up on our rules (or both).

I will repeat, this is your final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread