Status
Not open for further replies.

pooter9000

Name of your Banned Steam Account: pooter9000
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:229422352
Date and Time of the Ban:December 14th, 2023
Reason about the Ban: Encouraging rule breaking
Admin that Banned you:Denzel Crocker
Why should you should be unmuted: The reason I was muted was because in voice chat I said "warden turn off ff" while ff wasn't actually on. This was a joke, and I didn't actually think the warden would turn on FF. In hindsight, I believe the warden was fairly new to the server, and it was honestly not a good idea to say that to a new warden expecting them to think it was a joke.

I was not aware that saying this was considered encouraging rule breaking, as I have heard it been said many times before in the server without such punishment. However, regardless of that fact, if I am unmuted I will not do this again, now that I know that it is considered encouraging rule breaking.

• Dislike
Reactions: _Black
Not sure why there's two green smiley faces by the way I did not mean to do that

From what koemi has told me, you have been doing better with chatlogs. I'm not against this mute being removed but my mentor @Ian will have the final verdict.

I think we are going to have you wait longer. The mute was only a month ago. Try appealing in mod February. Maybe sometime after the 14th.

• Informative
Reactions: mister homeboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread