Declined Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

{REDACTED}

Name of your Banned Steam Account: {REDACTED}
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:92049297
Date and Time of the Ban: 01/26/22 4:07 pm EST
Reason about the Ban: (Racism)
Admin that Banned you: TR something cant remember.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Had just joined the server and playing around as usual, i said man look at these n and then cut off my mic, i was "warned" but i didnt hear him cause he didnt say it in chat, he only said it in voice but all the other blues were talking, i did it again a couple of mins later and got muted. he said i did it without context, i was just trying to vibe and never said the word at all. i wish to be unmuted cause i was muted for 12 hours. i play on the server regularly and never had it happen before. just wana vibe on blue again. (Look i know that the nword is bad, but again i didnt say it at all. and me just saying the letter n and then cutting off my mic shouldnt imply that unless others think it. could have said nice guys. legit just didnt hear i was warned cause other blues talked over me and he only gave me one chance. didnt even think to ask if i had registered that he warned me, would have stopped if i heard him speak.) To all of those who read this, thank you and have a good day/night where ever you are. keep up the good work panda.

Salutations REDACTED,

Lets get right into it shall we.
Had just joined the server and playing around as usual, i said man look at these n and then cut off my mic, i was "warned" but i didnt hear him cause he didnt say it in chat, he only said it in voice but all the other blues were talking, i did it again a couple of mins later and got muted. he said i did it without context,
legit just didnt hear i was warned cause other blues talked over me and he only gave me one chance. didnt even think to ask if i had registered that he warned me, would have stopped if i heard him speak.)
So you did hear my warning? First you state that you didn't hear my warning because other blues were overtalking me but how is this true if you are repeating the exact lines I said. I stated "Woah dude, don't say that without context" and you just happen to clear that up for me. Then you said it the second time and that's where I muted you.

1643233801076.png

While I appreciate you knowing its against the rules I already gave you a chance. I am heavily strict on racism and that includes @Zee as well. The mute is valid and I'm against this appeal getting accepted.

@Bambi You can handle this.

• Winner
Reactions: bap!
With no demo's to prove any of your claims I'm inclined to believe what @TRGGB2 has spoken on. Racism is strictly forbidden. You'll just have to wait those 12 hours out.

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread