Declined Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp4rku

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:159913905&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Sparky² ÷ π - 3 (at the time)
Steam ID 32 : [U:1:319827811]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-05
Reason about the Ban: Avoiding Punishment
Admin that Banned you : @Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I've had time to look back at the mistakes I made and I've been able to look back on the people who I associated myself with reevaluate my friendship with them. Recently I have been trying to distance myself from toxicity and toxic people in general. And while I'll be the first to admit that not all of these attempts have been successful I do believe that I have been, mostly, successful. I've never really used mic on Panda servers but I would like to change that and I think that I've given myself enough time to adjust and change my attitude, temper, and overall personality to better suit this branch of servers, and I do think I deserve a unmute. Since the time of my mute I have also appealed my gag and gotten it removed, so I'm hoping that I'm just as successful with this appeal as I was with my previous ones. As always thank you for considering.

-sp4rku

1640521016997.png

Build up some sessions so I can check how you're behaving, then I might consider unmuting you.

Declined.

Edit by ZeroPC 1/12/22: These are not the user's sessions shown above. These were the sessions at the time this appeal was made:
sparky1.png

And these are the sessions as of today (1/12):
Very clearly active. Because of the mistake made (and with this post being nearly 2 weeks old) the user can appeal again on 1/26/22.

Edit: Apparently I've made the check on the wrong player, but still, after checking yours, the outcome would be the same anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread