Name of your Banned Steam Account: zombie
Steam ID 32 (STEAM_0:0:138707128):
Date and Time of the Ban: According to the ban 2021-08-30 01:28:23
Reason about the Ban: Encouraging Rulebreaking
Admin that Banned you: Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
1. No warning was given to my knowledge
2. Reds can lie
3. Even if it is an unspoken rule I cannot find it in the rules in the first place ( which I'd think something big like this specifically would be) on either set of rules ( General Rules / Jailbreak Rules ) If I am mistaken
4. Blues shouldn't trust reds in the first place
Scenario: Warden asked what menu command was and I said /wff on mic a couple times as if it was the command to mess with him. The blues did little about it but did name the correct command, he should have trusted them over reds in the first place.

In my eyes the reasoning for gold's ban lies under
c) General disruptive behavior
This includes a number of things, such as: prolonging rounds without due cause; teaming with a player on the opposing team; excessive spawn killing; blocking people’s sight; willingly assisting hackers by healing them or otherwise grievous acts, but I feel like the connection is vague as one of the perks for playing on red is to not listen, and lie to blues and obstruct them by rebelling or other means. Warden could have told me to get off microphone, or blues could have informed him. I think that the reason is justified to some extent: If I was warned. However without proper warning, or available knowledge this ban makes no sense. Also in the 30 days of playtime on Jailbreak I have not seen a red punished for this. If there is anything I am missing just feel free to reply, I Know Gold probably got a demo/ recording, unlike me. There could be something I missed in it. I am only doing this for proof of concept, and the ban will be over by the time it probably gets accepted. I just post this to give information on how your rules can be adjusted to be more specific, if this really was a rule to be enforced without warning, also I want to know if this ban was justified.

• Optimistic
Reactions: bap! and ultimateHQ
I won't remove the mute because it was completely viable. Just because it doesn't say in the rules that you shouldn't encourage rulebreaking doesn't mean it isn't enforced. You were telling the warden that friendly fire was on and that he needed to do /wff to turn it off. Practically shoving it down his throat to "turn off" friendly fire. Telling someone to break the rules should be common sense. You practically got the dude a free teamban because you wanted to have fun. If you want it to be added to the rules officially then by all means suggest it.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread