Not open for further replies.

Le Baker

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Le Baker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217459575
Date and Time of the Ban: Unknown
Reason about the Ban: Unknown
Admin that Banned you: Unknown
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It's been at least two or three months since the mute, it's the best that I can guess because my mic worked back then. If it concerned something like micspam, my mic may have be bad or unclear, it's all fixed now. Plus I have a baby in the house, so I really can't micspam. If it's none of these, please bring it to my attention and I can work to fix it.

• Useful
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Thanks for the help. When it came to ghosting, sorry I do not remember what I ghosted, so i can't apologize honestly for something I have no recollection of. Here is the corrected appeal.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:217459575&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Le Baker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217459575
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-04-17 21:32
Reason about the Ban: caps and ghosting
Admin that Banned you: Left 4 Zelda
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I usually play on JB now, and this gets in the way of trying to help people on blu team. I know the rules of JB much better than FF2, which is the server I received the permamute on. I probably was using caps, while ghosting, which I now know is bad. I see that I also had 4 other gags which I apologise for too.

This is my *first appeal and I clearly had no clue what I was doing when it came to making this.

Well, I was thinking about giving you another chance but going by your chat logs, it seems you are still breaking communication rules. Care to explain before I make my final decision?

I probably was using caps, while ghosting, which I now know is bad. I see that I also had 4 other gags which I apologise for too.
Why apologize for it if you haven't stopped doing that? & why are you still doing it if you "now know is bad"?

Here's just a few from his chat logs, there's more that you can find in this chat log
Dec 25, 2017 1:22:52 am Ew camping scunt
Dec 25, 2017 1:08:03 am OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
Dec 25, 2017 1:07:32 am YOU GOT THIS TEXAS
Dec 25, 2017 12:54:28 am DAMN YOU LAKE
Dec 25, 2017 1:16:37 am Let's all go scouts and just camp

It would probably help if you had context. Everyone was making fun or critizing scouts camping and I made a sarcastic remark. Hence "Let's all go scout and camp". I didn't go scout that entire game, I was a medic most of the time. Most people I know call scouts scunts from time to time. And is it really wrong to give moral support to teammates? I wouldn't call one instance of a phrase spam unless it was repeated. Rage happens time to time too. And that's all on FF2, I'm just don't want it on JB.

I was mostly talking about the overuse of caps which you're ignoring.

Abusing caps is quite intrusive, and can be drawn as a parallel to screaming on the mic. However, unlike screaming on the mic, the person's messages cannot be gagged directly by an individual. No one wants to read/hear that when they are trying to play.

Okay, got it. Thanks Nim-os. Anyways, I'm trying to get unmuted for Jailbreak. I haven't done wrong in Jailbreak recently. FF2 I'll admit, I sometimes go overboard on the caps. In Jailbreak, I only use caps when it comes to guards ignoring LR or trying to let us run because of a mass freekiller. Just please remove the mute on Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread