Declined Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYA

SourceBans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77868117&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: nikojasa xd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77868117

Date and Time of the Ban: 08-25-17 00:39

Reason about the Ban: Mic Spam

Admin that Banned you: Husky

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I am really sorry and want to get unmuted because i want to be guard and communicate again. I will not micspam anymore

• Funny
Reactions: lionish
I am really sorry and want to get unmuted because i want to be guard and communicate again. I will not micspam anymore
Really?
You have 5 comm blocks, 3 of which involved spam. You clearly don't care, and I know that you aren't sorry for what you done. It's your own fault for breaking the rules in the first place and you should know the rules since you want to communicate and be guard.
I'm really against this appeal as it hasn't even been 1 day since you got muted.
You clearly haven't learned and frankly, I don't think you should be unbanned.

• Agree
Reactions: Kuddar and lionish
Well since Luigi reduced your mute to 3 hours for god knows what reason this appeal is useless since you will probably be unmuted by the time you log in.

@Luigi123 Can you explain why his mute was shortened to 3 hours?

Last edited:
I do not think you should get an unmute because when an admin isn't on you micspam a lot and it's really annoying.

• Agree
I do not think you should get an unmute because when an admin isn't on you micspam a lot and it's really annoying.
He's already unmuted since Luigi reduced his 1 month mute to a 3 hour one.

@Luigi123 Why is it reduced to 3 hours when he has 5 punishments?

Ok you guys, I reduced his comm block to 3 Hours, because that's his 5th blocks. My mentor gave me all the punishments lengths for the comms blocks. So 5th blocks = 3 Hours which my mentor gave it to me and if he/she gets one more block, he/she will get a permanent.

That's why I'm following all the punishments lengths from my mentor.

All admins have different punishment systems you know.
Just because your mentor gave you a list of punishments does that mean all admins have to follow that?
I would appreciate it if I was actually involved in the decision of shortening his mute instead of you going out of your own way and doing it.

What the hell........ Who gove you that @Luigi123 @Madact thaught me to add up on punishments... like 4 hours -1 day 1 week 1 month perm. for instance with the one you are using, if the user has a bad day, they can earn a perm in a day or two...

Ok you guys, I reduced his comm block to 3 Hours, because that's his 5th blocks. My mentor gave me all the punishments lengths for the comms blocks. So 5th blocks = 3 Hours which my mentor gave it to me and if he/she gets one more block, he/she will get a permanent.

That's why I'm following all the punishments lengths from my mentor.

I don't know who your mentor was but they're way off, as has already been said above.

But what I find even worse than that is that you changed someone's punishment without their permission. You never do that. If you disagree with someone's punishment length, take it up to them instead of taking it upon yourself to change it. It happened to me twice before that I perm'd an avid rulebreaker and somebody unblocked them without me even knowing. Both of them I had to re-block because they broke the rules again. I was seriously irritated with those admins for going behind my back like that. Never let that happen. It's very rude.

We had this discussion in the admin section about this.
Mixed feelings about if you have 4 gags but then get a mute, should the mute be accountable for punishment stacking.

Going to be honest here, I signed up for the separate cause I didn't want to turn completely into a neo nazist. Either way though, if other admins did it it doesn't phase me. Makes for a good argument on the forums anyways as people get upset.

Back on topic anyways :) Looks pretty clear they need this mute to learn a lesson. I for out against thou appeal!

He doesn't even care about the rules, he says i know the rules and you don't, and later on says idc. Also one time it was last guard and he went to rocket trouble on jb and just afk for the rest of the round, and we had to wait. Sadly i don't have proof.

• Agree
I don't know who your mentor was but they're way off, as has already been said above.
I was Luigi's mentor when he re-applied for Trial, except I'm not sure where he got the 3 hours from 'cause I've been following/teaching my set procedure for ages.
r5wd.PNG
I'm innocent mom! Carry on.

Its been changed to a month again. Denied.

Reactions: lionish and yaso
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread