Declined Mute Appeal for Wanna Sprite Cranberry (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:45684551&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Wanna Sprite Cranberry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45684551
Date and Time of the Ban: 1/10/18 12:40 AM
Reason about the Ban: Gag for 'Insult', Mute for 'Micspam'
Admin that Banned you: @Zushikikato Wolfeh
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Ok, lets start from the beginning on this. On January 10th, I was muted for 2 weeks. This is because 2 days prior, I did a minor micspam into the comms for which I was reported. Then, 2 days before the mute was about to end, I was permanently gagged by @Travis because of saying something that I and most likely others read as a joke but still sounded insulting enough to provoke a gag (I am not asking to be ungagged.) Wolfeh stated that the mute would be extended if I broke any rules after the mute has expired, but has extended it to a perma either yesterday or today, I don't know as I haven't been online since the gagging. I am proposing that if I were to break any other rules to provoke a mute from this point forward, then permanently ban me from the server. I don't think I deserve this as I have played on this server since July of last year now. Thank you for reading.

Your playtime has nothing to do with this really.... also, if you are on a 2 week gag as a warning for a perm on the next rulebreaking action and then start to insult over the mic.... yeah..... not sure why you would be given another chance on ur gag :l

Your playtime has nothing to do with this really.... also, if you are on a 2 week gag as a warning for a perm on the next rulebreaking action and then start to insult over the mic.... yeah..... not sure why you would be given another chance on ur gag :l
I think you missed the part where I said that the insult Travis gagged me for was (and I know this is cliche), sarcasm. I said three words, and while it may have been a bit harsh to some, people who knew me on the server knew me as a joker, so I don't get why it was a surprise. The point is I like this server a lot. I do not get why I need to be perma muted for off handedly making a sarcastic, albeit crude remark. Thank you

Wtf, Is this a gag or mute appeal? I gagged you for saying "Get fucked retard." After killing someone in Pokemon. If that isn't insulting, I don't know what is. I am pretty sure this is a mute appeal tho so I don't know why I was tagged. @Zushikikato Wolfeh

Wtf, Is this a gag or mute appeal? I gagged you for saying "Get fucked retard." After killing someone in Pokemon. If that isn't insulting, I don't know what is. I am pretty sure this is a mute appeal tho so I don't know why I was tagged. @Zushikikato Wolfeh
Like I said, I am not asking to be ungagged, as what I said could have been taken out of context and seen as maliciously trying to insult someone. I tagged you Travis just to get your two cents on this situation, which is separate from the gag that you lay down

Like I said, I am not asking to be ungagged, as what I said could have been taken out of context and seen as maliciously trying to insult someone. I tagged you Travis just to get your two cents on this situation, which is separate from the gag that you lay down
I don't know why you were perma muted unless you broke another rule, I can't say anything about the mute.

One more time short. You have over 8 mute punishments that were very short, so i gove you a last chance with a 2 week punishment but warned you if you break rules any further i will make it a perm. Since not so long after you decide to go insult in chat now aswell and that one turned into a permanent punishment aswell i changed the mute into a perm to. If you are just going to start using to other way of chatting to ppl aswell for insulting then i see that as a break in our agreedment...

Like I said, I am not asking to be gagged, as what I said could have been taken out of context and seen as maliciously tryin to insult someone. I tagged you Travis just to get your two cents on this situation, which is separate from the gag that you lay down
One more time short. You have over 8 mute punishments that were very short, so i gove you a last chance with a 2 week punishment but warned you if you break rules any further i will make it a perm. Since not so long after you decide to go insult in chat now aswell and that one turned into a permanent punishment aswell i changed the mute into a perm to. If you are just going to start using to other way of chatting to ppl aswell for insulting then i see that as a break in our agreedment...
I do not play this game to troll others or make them feel bad or anything like that. I just want to have fun with the people on the server. Yes, my chat incident was a slip up on my part and I 100% deserve the gag. But I still want to communicate with the community there. A part of that reasoning is that there has been an influx of awful guards and downright shitty wardens on blue, so I like to go and fix things up. If I can just have one more shot the that is all I would want. Thank you.

you've had 10, i gove u a final warning and you didn't take it, try again later.

Reactions: Travis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread