Accepted Mute Appeal 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp4rku

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:159913905&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Sparky² ÷ π - 3 (at the time)
Steam ID 32 : [U:1:319827811]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-05
Reason about the Ban: Avoiding Punishment
Admin that Banned you : @Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Trying this again, because the only reason I got for why my mute appeal was declined was because "Build up some sessions so I can check how you're behaving" and I've been told I can appeal again. So as I stated in my previous appeal, I do believe that I have changed as a person and evolved from toxicity and I think I deserve a chance for using my mic. Most of the displays of toxicity in my logs are when I'm talking with friends and doing it as a joke, even a bind I post sometimes were I post a fake dox like this : 243.64.75.102 604 Clark Dr. South Lyon, MI 48178 Lat: 18.61278 Long : -173.71708 | Which is intended as a joke, the ip address is fake, the address is also fake, and the coordinates lead to the middle of the ocean. I obviously never intend to be extremely toxic or do harm in my actions and back when I did I apologized and I received a fair punishment. Ive spoken with multiple panda admins including ZeroPC, which talked to Mikey about my appeal and he agreed that I deserve a fair shot at an unmute. I do hope you consider my appeal.

-sp4rku

Hey there.
I know this isn't my appeal but, I just wanted to point out a few things to whoever may handle this.

I really dont see a reason to keep Sparky muted. The weird and questionable things in his chatlog may seem suspicious to anyone without context, but every single time I've come on and he's sent those messages, it's always as jokes or banter between friends. I know in the past, he's caused a lot of trouble for my team. But as of recently, he's been friendly, joking a lot, and always asking me about what is allowed and what isn't. Anytime he has done something that I thought was either inappropriate or unnecessary, I've told him, he apologizes and never has done those things again. He has shown quite a few signs of actual change of character. It is a bit hard to believe for some people, but honestly, if he's showing us and proving to us that he wants to communicate again and do better, why rob him of that chance? All I'm saying is, he hasn't broken rules, has asked me about what is allowed and what isn't (before doing said thing), and all of his chatlog is easily distinguishable as jokes and banter.

Again, this isn't my appeal and I'm not making the call. But as the only admin who has actually observed Sparky since his last appeal, I'm just sharing what I have gathered since then. I hope that Mikey will consider what I said considering his sessions on US Trade don't exactly support that he's also been observing Sparky as much as I have.

Thanks for your time. And good luck on the appeal.

• Friendly
Reactions: bap! and sp4rku
I'm willing to give you another chance so don't spoil it up, and read our rules again to refresh your mind.
Be aware that you may be punished again without a warning.

Accepted.

Reactions: sp4rku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread