'Murica's ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Murica

Hello,

I'm asking for an unban here because I don't agree with the reason.

I was banned the 15/09/14 at 17 : 19 for freekilling on the jailbreak server (I'm banned for 1 day). My steamIP is : STEAM_0:1:60519941 and my username is 'Murica.

Moreover, when I protested for my ban, I received an email telling that I was camping in the armory, it's false.

Some "prisoners' were hidden and I went to find them, they didn't obeyed, they didn't rebelled but didn't obeyed. I killed them. Few minuts later I'm banned for freekilling on the bans-panda-community's website and for camping with the email.

I don't really care about the fact I can't go on the jailbreak's server, It's that I can't go on every Panda-community's servers and I don't want to be filed as a reported player whereas I did my "job".

Thank you, I hope for a unban on others servers and a clearing of myself.

'Murica.

Can you disprove that you didn't camp in the armory? Because in this case, the admin's word is the one that counts. Just do your time and you will be unbanned at 5PM.

I can't disprove but the admin could confused me and a medic who camped in the armory, I ask so that I can just be banned only from the jailbreak server?

Thanks.

hmm, i guess the email is my bad megusta

Posted to the wrong one i guess, sry about that :(

Considering your ban, it is up to Da Random to unban you or not since he is the one who banned you.
On your unban request i did not unban you since you said you didnt do it, ofc everyone can say that and get unbanned without feeling sorry for what they did.
That is why you didnt get unbanned, ofc i wasnt there when you got banned so i believe it is up to Da Random to believe you or not.

I understand but some people (considere me in or not) say the truth and I don't ask to get unbanned from jailbreak server (I think I won't go on anymore, I prefer others servers :wise:), but I ask to get unbanned from others servers of the community because I enjoy myself to play on LOL. I ask a unban too because the idea that I'm filed as reported player displease to me.

I will wait but I hope being cleared that's all.

Yeah Da Random banned you for mass freekilling dude i was playing that time. Some times you killed people for no reason so i really dont think that you should "protest".But i am not an admin and my opinion doesnt really matter.

Yeah Da Random banned you for mass freekilling dude i was playing that time. Some times you killed people for no reason so i really dont think that you should "protest".But i am not an admin and my opinion doesnt really matter.

Your opinion does matter bruh :hoof:

I killed some for no reason? Okay, perhaps but when you have 6-7 people running away whereas they had to freeze or not flee, I think it's not freekilling "bruh"LOL.

I told that the ban doesn't matter, it's the fact I'm filed as a reported player who makes interest, I don't want that!:eek:

I killed some for no reason? Okay, perhaps but when you have 6-7 people running away whereas they had to freeze or not flee, I think it's not freekilling "bruh"LOL.

I told that the ban doesn't matter, it's the fact I'm filed as a reported player who makes interest, I don't want that!:eek:

First off if you would have done that you would have been mark as a freekiller where admin had to pardon you or kick.If he didnt pardon but instead ban you you deserve it and it might have been a freeday.So my "NO" still stands.And also dont be rude thats not going to help you in any way.

Okay, I like to see an other view, I probably did too much, but I have a question so : Why did I have been banned for ALL panda's servers?

Anyway, your ban has expired.
If you think that you didn't freekilled, you might have accidentely killed innocents.

Also, just for your information, it's not possible to ban you only from one server.
If you're banned from a server, you will be banned from every other servers as well.

Otherwise, people could rulebreak in a random panda server that they doesn't like then come back to play in a server that they like, and doing the same thing repetitively.
It wouldn't be a full punishment, and we're not going to make exception about it.

Next time, you'll be careful.

Reactions: stalker455655
Okay, I like to see an other view, I probably did too much, but I have a question so : Why did I have been banned for ALL panda's servers?

Electrod explained you why before me :).And yeah you did kill innocent since i was actually tying my demo out and i saw you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread