Declined Ms.lilytheratygirl admin request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.LilyTheSexyGirl

About me:
My name is Shir, I'm 18 years old, my hobbys are to play tf2 and play with my friends. I playing since 2012-2013. I met your servers due my friend.
Do I have mic: no, I don't play jailbreak
Do I have any last experience in admin: Not in tf, I were admin in cs for a year.
Which servers do I usually play:Dodgeball and Saxton Hale.
Do i have experience with SourceMod and how it works: Yes
Why you should choose me to be admin and why I want to be an admin: I want be an admin because I love panda community. I care about this server. It bothers me when I see kids who are scamming, hacking or harassing other players.. Panda Community is my favorite server; it's a nightmare seeing kids trying to play, but are unable to because of other players. I would like to help and put some more order into the server by helping those who are unable to deal with harassment by themselves, and to help reward those who deserve it.

Im gonna post a reply here soon.

First of all, PROPER ENGLISH AND PARAGRAPHS please! Reading your application hurts my already tired eyes.

Second, "experience with sourcemod? "Yes" "
Mind telling us when, and how much?

Third: where is your steam name, steam community link and your steamID? Inb4 what's a steam ID

You say you hate to see "kids" scamming, hacking etc., so by this you mean that you'll tolerate teenagers or adults doing so? Lol@u

I would inspect your game time on our servers but i'm on my phone and i can't be bothered to actually check your playtimes.

2/10 for the cat picture. At least something good about your post.

Last edited:
Im gonna post a reply here soon.

Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif

Reactions: Kodeko and Jayy
Too many, Timo.

Name is fine when skipped, but SteamID is something we'd like to see. Even just posting what is actually a SteamID tells us something about the person. And as Kitty said, yes, not only kids break rules. Define "kid", even. Ron is twelve and he is admin and codes here, while there are eighteen-year-olds talking shit in the server. Saying it this way only makes you seem discriminative, and it makes me imagine you muting any kid who talks over the mic even if he is not doing anything wrong, just having a younger voice. And if you did not mean it that way, then it would still insinuate that you use the word for negative connotations, which also reveals something about the nature of a person. Although I can hardly deny someone admin rights for usage of one word, as I said earlier it tells us something about how your performance might be.

Also how would you 'reward' players who deserve it? At most you could tell people they're doing a good job, which you don't need to be admin for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrod
Err.. Can you fix the structure of the application a little? Here, have some returns:

Anyways, I think Noodl takes care of DB and Evo takes care of VSH/DB, so it's probably up to them whether they need help or not.
I only found you on DB, you played for +3 days, couldn't find you on VSH though. *Using GameME that is*

Reactions: Electrod
Anyways, I think Noodl takes care of DB and Evo takes care of VSH/DB, so it's probably up to them whether they need help or not. I only found you on DB, you played for +3 days, couldn't find you on VSH though. *Using GameME that is*

Stay strong men...

I do have a busy life, and often I'm not on, resulting in people offline messaging me to my phone while I'm out...
Without diverging, I believe there are better candidates for a second admin, let's say for DB, out of the current open apps I'd say Ben would be the prime candidate for a 2nd DB admin alongside myself.

I can't judge on maturity, I haven't really observed enough to gain a full perspective of personality so I won't contribute any more until I'm more informed, I'm not going to be making any uninformed assumptions.

Side-note - anyone think it'd be a good idea to have a thread stickied that has an example of an optimal application?

meh, i would give her a chance, whai nut :3 :pandastunned:

Side-note - anyone think it'd be a good idea to have a thread stickied that has an example of an optimal application?

What do you mean ? An approved application that could be used as a model because of his perfection or just the template ?

If you're talking about the template (but I doubt of it), there is already one : http://www.panda-community.com/threads/readme-admin-application.385/
This readme is actually stickied but it seems like sometimes, people are too hurry and they don't take the time to read it or they read it too briefly.

please guys this is an application thread, use the shoutbox to discuss about that.

Reactions: Jayy and Electrod
Just from the general impression I would have to say -1.

Being involved in the community itself is very important, which is something that you don't do.

In your unoffical Panda Dodgeball group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pandasDB) you mentioned 'only pros come', which already gives a bad impression of whoever writes that.

No Steam ID.

What community have you been admin in?

And sorry, I just see better options from the current admin applications.

Reactions: MrBenedevil
I have trouble believing you're actually a chick. Timestamped pic of face or else you're fake.

And you actually did it...huh.

Last edited:
I'm dubious simply because the previous alias Dr.Stick told me he was giving his account to his sister.

He also desperately wanted to be an admin, to which I would often shoot him down. It seems a bit odd I do agree.

Also the Panda's Dodgeball group was set up before 'passing the account' over.

It also seems a little unusual for girls to be flaunting themselves on the internet, not to say that no one does or just deny that the personality in question may just be quite feisty, but not many girls call themselves or make a point about being called sexy or having it in their alias.

Reactions: MrBenedevil
Is it just me, or are you guys being sexist?
Using appeals to get administrative rights? It's possible, yet improbable; at least not in a game...

I don't really know why Kevin is ignoring other admin threads and somewhat accepting this one, but it really is up to him.
but not many girls call themselves or make a point about being called sexy or having it in their alias.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
Admittedly, it's just an alias.

I usually never share my opinion on posts, but on this one....

My first impression of this post was: Ugh, I don't want to read this. It's very disorganized and doesn't seem as serious as it should be.
Looking through other post of approved admins helps a lot. And the enter key does as well.

After reading it I still had the first impression in mind, but your answers were mostly fine and the reasoning was okay. But some key information was just missing, just like the other members said.

All in all I believe (from my point of view) that this is not serious enough to even consider it. Someone who reads this must see that you put a lot of work into this, that you've actually sat down and thought about the answers before writing.

I do know that my voice doesn't really count as much as the opinion of other people on this forum, but come on. Don't judge by gender judge by the given facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread