Declined MrCorruption's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Mr.Corruption changed to Atlus

What is your SteamID? 76561198374453533

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Semi

Why were you punished? Because I mass free killed after heavy consideration of quitting jb.

Why should we revoke your punishment? I believe it could lifted and let me back on blu. I was a decent warden/guard. Recently i've seen blu not have enough members on it. I understand freekilling is not fun for anyone but I did it anyways after extreme burn out of JB. So may I please get the ban lifted so I may join on blu team again.

Also i am sorry to the people I am sorry to people I ruined that game for. Im honestly trying to turn over a new leaf. Trying to be less toxic.

I was a decent warden/guard. Recently i've seen blu not have enough members on it
Why would I remove a teamban from a massfreekiller to fix a gap in the blue team? I'd rather have that slot empty. Also not sure what times you play on but from my experience there are more than enough guards to go around.

I understand freekilling is not fun for anyone but I did it anyways after extreme burn out of JB.
You know you could've just taken a break, its not that hard to just not join a server. Instead you chose the selfish way out and then proceed to complain about how you got a ban from all panda servers for ruining the fun for others on one.

Also i am sorry to the people I am sorry to people I ruined that game for. Im honestly trying to turn over a new leaf. Trying to be less toxic.
Why was this posted an hour after the first post? A basic apology is something I would consider a given in this case.

Quite frankly I'm not sure you know if your actions have consequences. of course now that I say that you will pm me saying how you do but I am not sold on any of this. You need to prove to me why you deserve to be unteambanned, not why you want to be.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread