Invalid Mr.Green's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Green

Name/Nickname : Mr.Green, or Anvar in real life.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:100630675.

Online Times And Timezone : I am usually online from 10:00 to 22:00 CET. On weekends i play 4 to 3 hours in the morning and/or afternoon. I may rarely be offline on some day's because of personal reason's.

Do you have a microphone : Yes, i have a microphone but i rarely use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod : I was never a admin before in TF2. Although i was a admin in another game called Counter Strike 1.6 before. I stopped being admin because of uninstalling the game.

What Panda community server do you usually play on: I usually play on Dodgeball and Panda-Duel server's. I play more on Panda-Duel server. You may see me on Dodgeball.

Do you have experience with administrating in SourceMod: Yes i am familiar with basic commands.

Why would we choose you?: I am usually active, rarely offline player. I love the panda server's. I have never joined another community server. I will call for admin upon seeing a player breaking server rules. However i rarely see a admin joining the server. This is the reason i would like to become a admin. I never ban/slay/gag/mute/kick without a solid reason.

What will you do as a admin?: I will warn every player that is breaking a rule multiple time's before punishing. I will never do any punishing without warning the player a few time's.
Those who i have warned multiple times i will ban them from 30 to 40 minutes maximum.
Those who spam in chat will be gagged till further notice. Those who spam in voice chat will be warned before being muted. I will perma ban hacker's. Those who are racist will be gagged for 1100 minutes. And banned for 600 minutes. A 60 minute ban for rocket stealer's
on dodgeball.

I don't see permission so I'll assume you have none. It's stated pretty clearly that you need it.

I'll just be marking this as invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread