Accepted Mr.Fluffy's Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fluffy

- Your name and/or nickname
My steam name is Mr.Fluffy. In real life i am called Roland Leopold.

- Your age

I am 16 years old and my birthday is the 20th December 1998.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

The one who gave me permission to apply for the spot as Jailbreak Admin was Matt-ers after discussing it with other Jailbreak Admins.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:49546314

- Your general online times and your timezone

The timezone is GMT+2.
My online times vary quite often. During the week i can be seen at about 19:00-22:00.
On the weekends it varys even more, on some days i am online for about 6 hours from about 16:00-22:00. It depents on my mood or if i would be needed.
By now i have reached a playtime of 8 days and 12 hours on the server.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Normally i play on the Panda Jailbreak server which i, as stated in the Application's Title, also wish to apply for. To answer the question if i would visit more than one server, Yes i would in the case of an report or if they are lacking some admins at that time.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do and use it nearly every time i play.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

A timeline of my previous experiences as Admin (the time might not be 100 % correct):
-2008: Admin on a small minecraft server hosted by me which shut down after 2 months
-2010: Moderator on, once again, a minecraft server
-2012: Administrator on a DarkRP server called SexySanta DarkRP which shut down due to the owner not having enough time for it anymore.
-2012: Administrator on a The Hidden server called The Littertrash
-2013: A TF2 trade server hosted by the Owner of the DarkRP server stated before which i left after a fight with said owner.
-2013: Super Admin for 2 months on a small Hl2RP server on garrysMod called NobleGaming which shut down due to lack of players.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Even tough i have worked with SourceMod commands quite alot, i would have to refresh my knowledge of said. By now i have gotten myself information of all the important commands that SourceMod offers and the important Jailbreak commands which Clic Clic Boom. was so kind to teach me.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Due to many demotes and inactivity in the admin ranks i feel the need to help Panda keep their Jailbreak Server under control.Also, as stated above, i had much experience with administrating or hosting servers in the past which i would like to bring back to live again and i have big knowledge of the Jailbreak rules.
Also as stated above i had much experience with administrating or hosting servers in the past which i would like to bring back to live again. Also i have big knowledge of the Jailbreak rules.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

No Microphone: After i see a new, not known player to me in the blue team i would ask him if he possesses a Microphone. If he would not answer, i would give him a time limit of 10 seconds to use it or explain his situation why it is not working at the moment, otherwise i would switch him to the red team and explain the rule of possessing a microphone as guard to him and quickly pick a new warden if the player was the current warden.
If that player attempts to go back into the blue team without a microphone i would issues a short guardban of 30 minutes. If after that time, we have the same scenario, i would issue a longer Guardban.
Mic/Chat Spamming: After a player would begin to spam the microphone or chat with music
or useless messages i would warn him, that if he continues that, he
would be punished. If he continues after that warning, i would administer a gag or mute, whatever is needed in that situation, for
about 30 minutes.
Freekilling: If a player were to kill innocent Red's i would first give out a slay and respawn his victims, warning him that such behaviour could lead to a ban. If in the next round it is done again i would guardban him for 30 minutes. After that, a ban of 1440 minutes would be given if that player continues.
Friendly Fire abuse would be counted towards freekilling in my eyes.
Blue Teamkilling: If a warden activates Friendly Fire and one of his guards kills another one one of his kind, i would quickly ask for the reason he did it, because it might have been an accident. Depending on wheter he did do it on accident or not, i would decide on what to do.
If it happened on Accident i would respawn his victim and leave them be, giving him a warning that if it happens again, he will be punished with a guardban.
If he gives no explanation or does it on purpose, i would instantly guardban him for 120 minutes and respawn the victim. If the behaviour continues after that time, a one day will be administered.
Camping: If i see a Guard camping somewhere like the armory i would warn him that he has 10 seconds to get out of there or he will be slayed. If he does not, i would slay him, warning him that the next step would be a guardban of 30 minutes.
Hacking: If i were to see a hacker on the server or receive proof of someone hacking, i will not hestitate to permaban.
LR Denial: If a warden would not do the custom LR, set by a player, i would warn him about it and remember him what the LR was. If the denial would be continued i would slay him, explaining what the Custom LR is and why he has to follow it. If i see another round of LR Denial with him as a warden, i would administer a 120 minute Guardban.

Baiting: If i were to see a player bait, i would warn him that doing so leads to a slay and give him a short period of time to stop the action. If it is seen again, i would administer a slay. A guardban would only be handed out if the player continues to excessivly bait in the following rounds.
Fake Call: If a player were to call on another player without a reason, i would gather evidence to see if the call is true or not. If it is fake i would administer a ban of 1440 minutes for lying to an admin through Fake Calling.

Not listening to Wardens Orders: The player will be informed that not listening to wardens Orders might lead to a slay or even a removal from the guard team for a short period of time.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If you find any flaws in it or would like to know further information about me, please do not hestitate to tell me.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
Yes +1. Really awesome guy, will be awesome admin and member on our team

I absolutely love this guy. He's very cheeky, lovable cheeky. At first I wasn't so sure. But I'm going to make sure my personal bias on him does not interfere if he is capable of being admin.

After reading through this, checking your comms/bans and checked your sessions I'm extremely happy with what I see. I would say though, you'd need to record a demo first before perming a hacker, but since you'll be a trial you don't have to worry about it so much since you can't perm till you're a full admin. Safety reasons :p

Just to note for other admins, the unban comms are to stop this glitch that happens on jailbreak. So all the commands listed there are not punishments.

Anyways, with taking in what I've seen and how I know you as a friend I will defiantly +1 this.

Here we go again,

Friendly and helpful jailbreak player and person in general, knows the rules and want them to be apply. As we recently known some departures in the Jailbreak staff and due to your past experiences, you are the one who will fit perfectly for that place, by far.

You'll ofcourse need to improve few things... But you are aware of that and that's already half of the work.
Plus we already had some times to talk about that and we will have even more to do so soon.
I will also
personally make sure that you become better, day after day.

Don't need to add more things here, but only a
+1 from me, ofcourse.

+1 also from me (well, I gave him permission to apply, it could not be otherwise).
I think he could be a good admin. We need a new person in the JB Admin Team, and he's the one I prefer among the possible applicants.

+1, no comment from me. Mostly everything said above.

+1 you are a friendly player with an excellent knowledge of the rules, Fluffy would be a wonderfull addition to the team ^^

As far as I saw: he is friendly, knows the rules, has admin experience.
You got a +1 from me aswell!

Once again, an excellent application.
It is clear that you have put some thought and effort into this.

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said above.

+1

the result is quit obvious now, 9 +1 should be enough i think ^^

Accepted, welcome to the team.

Please contact Kevin later to get your permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread