Declined Mr.Fluffy's Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well written and complete application.

Again for this one, being completly neutral, i'd say that you are a friendly person to play/chat with, an active Jailbreak player who knows the rules and never seen you breaking them.

Your admins experience will sure help if you were to be part of the staff, but i hope that i'll see your other side when you get there, the one that stops being friendly in case of a friend had to break a rule, and establish a punishment, without any feelings.

I'll keep it short, it would be great to see you in the Jailbreak server as an admin, , so i'll give you a
+1 ;)

Well written and complete application.

Again for this one, being completly neutral, i'd say that you are a friendly person to play/chat with, an active Jailbreak player who knows the rules and never seen you breaking them.

Your admins experience will sure help if you were to be part of the staff, but i hope that i'll see your other side when you get there, the one that stops being friendly in case of a friend had to break a rule, and establish a punishment, without any feelings.

I'll keep it short, it would be great to see you in the Jailbreak server as an admin, , so i'll give you a
+1 ;)
I appreciate your support Clic Clic, it will be a hard way to get fully to the other side, but if wished i will walk it. Thanks mate :)

1st mute of 30min : He's been muted because for some reasons, sometimes on Jailbreak server, we can't hear people talking in mic anymore, and in that case, the only way to unmute is to actually mute, and then unmute.

2nd mute : Nothing really important, as the mute time and the reason says.

Don't try to shut down such a good apply with something as poor as that, even more when you don't have anything constructive to argue on it.

I've talked with the senior admins for Jailbreak, there is currently no need for Jailbreak admins, so I'll currently decline this.

You may re-apply once we will need more Jailbreak admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread