Declined Mr.Fluffy's Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fluffy

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Mr.Fluffy or Bloodyroli, it depends on what you prefer to call me, i am okay with both. My real name is Roland Leopold.

- Your age

I turned 16 on the 20th December.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Even tough i am over 15 and Jailbreak is not listed in the Positions thread i received the permission to apply for this from Kevin after a short talk in Steam.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:49546314

- Your general online times and your timezone

The timezone would be GMT+2.
My online times vary quite often. During the week i can be seen at about 19:00-22:00.
On the weekends it varys even more, on some days i am online for about 6 hours from about 16:00-22:00. It depents on my mood or if i would be needed.
My exact time on the Jailbreak server is about 5 days in total. When i checked it were 5 Days and 50 minutes.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

As stated in the title of this application i would want to apply for the rank as an admin/moderator on the Jailbreak server wich i, ofcourse, mostly play on. If there would be an emergency on another server i would always be up for a quick server change to solve the problem and if needed watch the situations before i would switch back to Jailbreak.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, i do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

A timeline of my previous experiences as Admin (the time might not be 100 % correct):
-2008: Admin on a small minecraft server hosted by me which shut down after 2 months
-2010: Moderator on, once again, a minecraft server
-2012: Administrator on a DarkRP server called SexySanta DarkRP which shut down due to the owner not having enough time for it anymore.
-2012: Administrator on a The Hidden server called The Littertrash
-2013: A TF2 trade server hosted by the Owner of the DarkRP server stated before which i left after a fight with said owner.
-2013: Super Admin for 2 months on a small Hl2RP server on garrysMod called NobleGaming which shut down due to lack of players.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Even tough i have worked with SourceMod commands quite alot, i would have to refresh my knowledge of said. I ofcourse remember the basic commands of it like slay, kick, mute, gag and ban. Clic Clic Boom was so kind to offer me the help of giving me a brief explanation of the commands if needed.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Due to recent events, which i like to call:"The great Admin Revolution of 2015", where a big part of the staff left, i feel the need to help to try filling this hole. And also due to many Admins not being Active on Jailbreak. I would like to help out our existing admins as moderating over the Jailbreak Server is quite exhausting as some might want to call it due to many rules that can easily be broken.
Also as stated above i had much experience with administrating or hosting servers in the past which i would like to bring back to live again. Also i have big knowledge of the Jailbreak rules.

As it will be important for my career in the future i would also like to list a flaw in me being an Admin in the past. That would be that in some situations i have to be told to be serious because i try to encourage players to not breaking the rules through fun, not through brutal force. Ofcourse if force is needed i will use it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

No Microphone: After i see a new, not known player to me in the blue team i would ask him if he possesses a Microphone. If he would not answer, i would give him a time limit of 10 seconds to use it or explain his situation why it is not working at the moment, otherwise i would switch him to the red team and explain the rule of possessing a microphone as guard to him and quickly pick a new warden if the player was the current warden.
If that player attempts to go back into the blue team without a microphone i would issues a short guardban of 30 minutes. If after that time, we have the same
scenario, i would issue a longer Guardban.

Mic/Chat Spamming: After a player would begin to spam the microphone or chat with music
or useless messages i would warn him, that if he continues that, he
would be punished. If he continues after that warning, i would administer a gag or mute, whatever is needed in that situation, for
about 30 minutes.

Freekilling: If a player were to kill innocent Red's i would first give out a slay and respawn his victims, warning him that such behaviour could lead to a ban. If in the next round it is done again i would guardban him for 30 minutes. After that, a ban of 1440 minutes would be given if that player continues.
Friendly Fire abuse would be counted towards freekilling in my eyes.

Blue Teamkilling: If a warden activates Friendly Fire and one of his guards kills another one one of his kind, i would quickly ask for the reason he did it, because it might have been an accident. Depending on wheter he did do it on accident or not, i would decide on what to do.
If it happened on Accident i would respawn his victim and leave them be, giving him a warning that if it happens again, he will be punished with a guardban.
If he gives no explanation or does it on purpose, i would instantly guardban him for 120 minutes and respawn the victim. If the behaviour continues after that time, a one day will be administered.

Camping: If i see a Guard camping somewhere like the armory i would warn him that he has 10 seconds to get out of there or he will be slayed. If he does not, i would slay him, warning him that the next step would be a guardban of 30 minutes.

Hacking: If i were to see a hacker on the server or receive proof of someone hacking, i will not hestitate to permaban.

LR Denial: If a warden would not do the custom LR, set by a player, i would warn him about it and remember him what the LR was. If the denial would be continued i would slay him, explaining what the Custom LR is and why he has to follow it. If i see another round of LR Denial with him as a warden, i would administer a 120 minute Guardban.

Baiting: If i were to see a player bait, i would warn him that doing so leads to a slay and give him a short period of time to stop the action. If it is seen again, i would administer a slay. A guardban would only be handed out if the player continues to excessivly bait in the following rounds.

Fake Call: If a player were to call on another player without a reason, i would gather evidence to see if the call is true or not. If it is fake i would administer a ban of 1440 minutes for lying to an admin through Fake Calling.

If you find anything that i missed, please to not hestitate to inform me about it as i would like to cover everything in this application.
Thank you for taking your time!

Since i cannot find the edit button, i will have to correct this mistake here, otherwise it'll drive me crazy...
"If the behaviour continues after that time, a one day Ban will be administered."

I play Jailbreak with him all the time he is a terrific guard an amazing Warden and he also helps out by enforcing the rules very polite also quick witted if I were an admin I would give you a +1 but because I am not all I can do is give you my support, good luck mate

I play Jailbreak with him all the time he is a terrific guard an amazing Warden and he also helps out by enforcing the rules very polite also quick witted if I were an admin I would give you a +1 but because I am not all I can do is give you my support, good luck mate
Thanks Michael, it is greatly appreciated! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: MichaelWebb100
Nice application!
I took a quick look at your chatlog, and you seem to be very friendly towards other players. Didn't find any bans with your Steam ID either.

You seem to be familiar with the rules AND you have previous admin experience, so I'll give you a +1

Jarza: 28453 said:
Nice application!
I took a quick look at your chatlog, and you seem to be very friendly towards other players. Didn't find any bans with your Steam ID either.

You seem to be familiar with the rules AND you have previous admin experience, so I'll give you a +1
Thank you very much, Jarza. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Jayy
Well written Apply,
Clear Chatlog (according to Jarza),
Personally I can't remember you....but my ability to remember such things is terrible in general.

+1

I forgot an important one, which i cant add because i cant edit unfortunately:

Opening the cells: If a guard opens the cell doors randomly, said guard will be slain and a 10 Minute guardban will be administered. If after that time, the guard switches back to blue Team and continues this behaviour he will receive a a small ban of 60 minutes.

• Useful
I am not an admin on the Jailbreak, but I just want to point out that the application is great and that you would most likely be a great addition to the team of the JB staff. I've also seen you around on the forums a lot lately, so that's also a big plus. I wish you good luck in becoming an admin, and if it counts I'll give a +1!

I am not an admin on the Jailbreak, but I just want to point out that the application is great and that you would most likely be a great addition to the team of the JB staff. I've also seen you around on the forums a lot lately, so that's also a big plus. I wish you good luck in becoming an admin, and if it counts I'll give a +1!
Even if you are not a JB admin, i really appreaciate your Feedback, thanks!

Reactions: Mertes
I'm not sure where we're getting this clean chat log from?
Clear indication of spam and swearing on the chat log.
I've also had Mr.Fluffy constantly message me to comment on his admin application. I personally don't like being bothered.
Though, very well written application. I've not really had an issue from you(In more of a, nasty attitude), nor have a heard an issue from anybody else.
Was hoping Mr.Fluffy could explain his attitude on the chat logs and feel if poking me about commenting on his application is a good attitude?

well, looking beyond the reasons Madact stated i never had any issues with fluffy. since 2 jailbreak admins left, i would give the admin position to fluffy and kata. so +1

I'm not sure where we're getting this clean chat log from?
Clear indication of spam and swearing on the chat log.
I've also had Mr.Fluffy constantly message me to comment on his admin application. I personally don't like being bothered.
Though, very well written application. I've not really had an issue from you(In more of a, nasty attitude), nor have a heard an issue from anybody else.
Was hoping Mr.Fluffy could explain his attitude on the chat logs and feel if poking me about commenting on his application is a good attitude?
About the Bothering i am terrible sorry, but i dont know what you mean with the big spamming since i mostly use Voice Chat. Please be so kind to tell me when that was, i cannot remember.

About the Bothering i am terrible sorry, but i dont know what you mean with the big spamming since i mostly use Voice Chat. Please be so kind to tell me when that was, i cannot remember.

28 Apr 2015 21:37:07 FFS Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:37:02 Am i talkjing ? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:25:51 SHIT Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:25:50 YOUR Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:25:48 FUCk Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:20:35 Straight to it ? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:19:57 FUCk Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:14:26 FUCK Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:10:49 FUCK THIS Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
25 Apr 2015 02:50:05 SELL THAT SHIT Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
25 Apr 2015 02:49:58 OH FFS Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

Really I feel nitpicky on that. But last time I swore on jailbreak I got into trouble with the jailbreak older admin staff for it. Also I think typing in capitals is considered a type of annoyance as well... Somewhere in the rules.
There's most likely some others, including spamming on when the whole warden goes 'What do you want to do today' you seem to be very eagar. So eagar, that you spam what you want to do in a 3-5 second time slot. Really this happens all the time, but honestly it is not needed. Will look extremely unprofessional if you do become admin. It's kinda like that with lenny, but you ain't a mememaster so it's cool :p

But with your response to my comment I feel you dealt with that maturly. Sometimes it turns into defence mode but with the way you handled that I'm very pleased. No one is really perfect...hence why I got into trouble for swearing when I was admin ;) So long as you mind the time frame you repeat your messages and lay off the swearing a little I feel you'll make a great admin. So I'm happy to give my +1 if it matters.

• Agree
28 Apr 2015 21:37:07 FFS Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:37:02 Am i talkjing ? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:25:51 SHIT Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:25:50 YOUR Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:25:48 FUCk Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:20:35 Straight to it ? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:19:57 FUCk Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:14:26 FUCK Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
28 Apr 2015 21:10:49 FUCK THIS Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
25 Apr 2015 02:50:05 SELL THAT SHIT Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
25 Apr 2015 02:49:58 OH FFS Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

Really I feel nitpicky on that. But last time I swore on jailbreak I got into trouble with the jailbreak older admin staff for it. Also I think typing in capitals is considered a type of annoyance as well... Somewhere in the rules.
There's most likely some others, including spamming on when the whole warden goes 'What do you want to do today' you seem to be very eagar. So eagar, that you spam what you want to do in a 3-5 second time slot. Really this happens all the time, but honestly it is not needed. Will look extremely unprofessional if you do become admin. It's kinda like that with lenny, but you ain't a mememaster so it's cool :p

But with your response to my comment I feel you dealt with that maturly. Sometimes it turns into defence mode but with the way you handled that I'm very pleased. No one is really perfect...hence why I got into trouble for swearing when I was admin ;) So long as you mind the time frame you repeat your messages and lay off the swearing a little I feel you'll make a great admin. So I'm happy to give my +1 if it matters.

Thank you Madact, i will work on this, thank you for showing me :D

Reactions: Jayy and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread