Declined Mr.Commie's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Commie

- Your name and/or nickname: Mr.Commie (formerly ColdCommie)

- Your age: 13 (turning 14)

- Who gave you permission to apply? Head-Admin EvoWarrior5

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:78716732

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is at GMT+3

So here is my schedule:
Sunday - 5:30PM - 7:00PM
Monday - 5:30PM - 7:00PM
Tuesday - 5:30PM - 7:00PM
Wednesday - 5:30PM - 7:00PM
Thursday - 5:30PM - 7:30PM
Friday - 8:30AM - 11:00AM or 2:30PM - 5:00PM
Saturday - 10:00AM - 12:00AM

So, my schedule can be change due to school/event/or real life situations; if my country has a holiday or we have an event or summer season, I'm sure that I am very active in the game.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I wish to be applied in the Jailbreak server and sure, I will visits the broader range.

- Do you have a microphone? Yes, I'll always use it if I'm in the Guard's team or I'll help a newcomer in the Jailbreak server.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator - Yes, I've been experienced as a Moderator in the San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) in a zombie roleplay server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? No, I really don't know what SourceMod is.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because I will kick the player who is a rulebreaker, exploiter, hacker, etc. and I can help newcomers in the server.

And also, I want to join your staff in PandaCommunity because I found this community which is nice although no one knows me, I'm sure that in the future, I will have a good friends in the community.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Freekilling - I will give him/her only a one warning; if he/she is Freekilling again, I will kick him and he is banned in the server for 120 minutes and if he/she continued it again, I will permaban him/her; including those who are massive freekillers in the server because I hate freekillers.

Micspammming - I will give him/her only a one warning; if he/she is Micspammming, I'm sure that I will mute him/her for 30 minutes/1 hour. If he/she continued to Micspam, I will mute him/her for a week.

Chatspamming - I will give him/her only a one warning; if he/she is Chatspamming, I will kick him/her for 120 minutes.

Sexual sprays, anything that it is sexual: I will not give a warning; he/she will be kicked only for 30 minutes, if he/she continued it again, he/she will be kicked for 120 minutes only and if he/she continued it again, there is no choice but to permaban him/her.

Racism sprays, anything that it is racism: I will not give a warning; he/she will be kicked for 120 minutes, if he/she continued it again, he/she will be kicked for 500 minutes, and if he/she continued it again, there is no choice but to permaban him/her.

Ghosting: This is what I don't like, ghosting. I will allowed ghosting if someone is delaying the round but if it's not a delaying round, I will give him/her a warning, and if he/she continued to ghosting, I will kick him for 120 minutes.

Hacking/Exploiting: I'm sure that it is PERMABANNED already because the thing I hate most in the game is the hackers or exploiters.

So, how's my application? And also thank you for reading my application, guys and gals! :p

Just putting a message out there to confirm my permission.

Normally I would have asked for some information before I decide and asked for others' opinions, but as we have a few Jailbreak applications open already we will likely pick a few in the near future. So since his message didn't look too bad I decided to just let him put it here, up for review alongside the others.

Are you from the philippines?
Its a little off topic just wondering

Weed, might be handy to specify how many insults those are relationally to the rest he says, and in relation to his activity. This is not something we can do anything with.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
5 Feb 2015 07:13:08 fuck you
3 Feb 2015 10:43:33 stop ghosting idiot
17 Jan 2015 08:31:33 Stop using health idiot
17 Jan 2015 08:14:52 Stupid freekiller ass
17 Jan 2015 08:14:44 Idiot..
Since when did I type that? If I type that then I'm sorry, I cant remember and also I'm not using inappropriate words anymore because my attitude has change. And at Feb3, I still can't remember if I type that..

I think we should refrain from just copypasta'ing chatlogs willy nilly on apps, since they're so un-contextual you can't draw anything from them. Imo, there is nothing wrong with idiot, stop ghosting idiot, or fuck you. Ghosting is a dickish thing anyway, and fuck you is so general...

29 Jan 2015 00:45:54 Drop dead Thomas...
20 Jan 2015 00:37:39 I'm not a scrub like you
20 Jan 2015 00:31:51 You have an IQ that would make a great golf score
20 Jan 2015 00:04:36 But ofc you're a wpeu prick

These are all little snippets from my log, 3 of which are all directed at one person, and Thomas is a friend. Only if the chatlog is so polluted with shit, spamming, or really awful things should we ever post about them, but every app seems to get blasted with little insults they've said that could be for any reason.

After discussing, the Jailbreak staff has decided not to accept you into the team.

Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread