Declined Mr.Chair admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Lance

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname
[My name is Youssri, My nickname is Youss]

- Your age
[I'm 13]

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
[Kevin gave me permission to apply for the trade server]

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
[STEAM_0:1:48564251]

- Your general online times and your timezone
[My general time online is on every two weeks on friday on 3:20 PM up to 12:30 PM , because my parents are separated. During the weekends I'm online on 7:30 AM up to 12:30 PM]
[Timezone is Central European Time (UTC+01:00)]

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
[I play on JailBreak and Deathrun. And yes, I would broader range of servers in case of a report]

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
[Yes, I have one. But I don't use it all the time]

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
[I don't have the experience as an Admin or a Mod, so I'm learner]

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
[No, unfortunately]

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
[To protect servers from Rulebreakers, Hackers and such]

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
[I will do my job serious, and if I see a Rulebreaker I would give him a warning. But if he is doing it again I give him a kick from the server.
If I see a Hacker, per ban]

You could write this all up in a lot more detail, especially the last two sections as they are lacking a lot of key points. Experience wise again is lacking but I've seen you on Deathrun and you seem like a pretty nice kid. However that's not enough to persuade me so as of now I'll vote this down, I might change my mind if you could spruce your application up a little, add more detail and such.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
Your total playtime on panda is less than 1.5 days and I personally think thats not enough time to have known the community and gotten to know the rules of panda in depth and as you said you have no previous experience with admin work then it could lead to some drama that might not need attending.

However you are applying to the trade server which is pretty lose on rules (from what I gather) and so if you were to be taken on its a nice little training ground. As Lukas says you seem like a pretty nice kid and I can take his word on that, so I think to make this better you could up your playtime on the servers you wish to administrate as well as get to know the community better.

As for the application, I feel like it has been a little rushed, and if it wasn't, not a lot of thought was put into it. The last 2 sections (much to my agreement with Lukas) need a lot more detail. It's you explaining how you would do your job as an admin and why we as a community should let you do that job. What about you makes you friendly or what about you makes you annoyed easily. Just little things like that and I think the app would look much better.

Maybe best up your play time, readdress the last 2 sections and get to know the community a little better.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
I don't get it, are you applying for trade, or for Deathrun and Jailbreak, or all of them?

If he is applying for trade then screw this. He has barely ever traded apparently.

I think good trade server's admin need strong basic knowledge of trading. And i think that you never have never trade.
How you know who is scamming if you get reports of scamming? Also good trade server's admin need to know about prices. Trade server is not only punishing spawncampers, swearing and etc, they need to punish scammer/phishing as well.

Also i checked your chatlog. I know that everyone get mad and etc. But still, you need "swallow" your angry. I had to get angry plenty time, but i dont start to use swear words and etc.

20 Feb 2015 12:54:32 painis fuk you Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
20 Feb 2015 12:25:57 you fat fuck as nikki Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
20 Feb 2015 00:08:13 shit Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
20 Feb 2015 00:07:55 fat fuck Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
20 Feb 2015 14:38:56 fuck you Panda-Community.com TF2 #13 [Freak Fortress 2|RTD]
19 Feb 2015 17:31:44 I WONT KILL YOU FAG Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
19 Feb 2015 17:09:25 fking noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

Edit: So here is -1, i dont want to see you on our team.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
That fact completely flew over my head, on second thought even if you had edited your application I still wouldn't give you my vote simply because of your lack of knowledge of trading.

Because of:
  • The lack of activity
  • The negative votes given
  • The applicant telling me in private that he does not really want Trade so much
I see it as no stretch of imagination to think that I should close this up now. Perhaps you may try later, should an opportune moment present itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread