Mr. Bubbles (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZIMAGE

Banned
Player Report:

Exxescive Racism, Micspam, & Offending players including me based on their skin color, ethnicity, or religion.

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:61547285

Proof - https://www.mediafire.com/?ufe5ysy7xgy2tho
This proof is a tf2 demo, to watch it drag it into your tf folder located at... /Library/ApplicationSupport/Steam/SteamApps/common/TeamFortress2/tf
Then type in console " playdemo pandaracism "

Thank you for your report. Bubbles has been muted for 1 day due to continuous Micspam after requests to stop and Racism.

Also 0/10 german impersonation "dasch isch gut"

1 day mute for racism? I can't check what he said right now but I feel sure that if I knew what he said, my punishment would be sevenfold that at least...

1 day mute for racism? I can't check what he said right now but I feel sure that if I knew what he said, my punishment would be sevenfold that at least...
He made fun of blacks, jewish people like myself, and I think whites but I can't remember, He also spammed mic.

Well, feel free to extend the mute. Even though I doubt Mr. Bubbles would be active on our servers if he were that racist to begin with.

I'd extend the mute if I knew how much to extend it to. Like I said, I can't check what he did.

I'd extend the mute if I knew how much to extend it to. Like I said, I can't check what he did.
Azimage added a download link to a demo file. If you really want to mute him longer then watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread