Invalid Mr. Abc's new Admin Apply #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Abc

Name/Nickname: Mr. Abc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76062982

Online Times: I basically play everyday, and if I don't play im still online.
Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone, but I don't use it too often, because I don't like to talk in videogames. But if I have to, I will.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have made applications before. For example, in some CS:GO Community groups. I was a modifier there, but now, I have quitted the game.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I play most of the time on the DM_Duel server, but I also play on alot other panda gamemods/maps.

Additional information: I have been playing on the DM_Duel server for over 1 years. I have made alot of friends on the server and I really love the community, because of the really nice people.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: Yes I do, and know many command. I play'd all SourceMod game with using console.
Why should we choose you?: I have a youtube channel where I make some videos...I could advertise the community there. I'd also help the awesome community servers if needed, and make people enjoey them.

What will you do as Admin?: I will always first let the rule-breaker know that he is misbehaving, if he does not listen, I will give him a warning and tell him, there is no second warning. If he will continue breaking the rules, I will give him about a 30 minute ban. (not for too long). Usually that's as far as you have to go, if someone still continues to break the rules I will contact a more experienced admin for advice. If someone is spamming the chat/mic or says inappropriate things I will use a mute or gag command for 30 minutes, and if they continue or go a bridge too far the first time I will kick set player.

How dumb are you? One more app out of you within this month or another copied app and I will have you banned from this forum.

Also, if this was a legit post, I would've -1'ed it. Of what I saw today in the death run server was you sometimes shouting into your microphone and abusing the b-hopping system, so that you're unable to fall into traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread