Mouse problem (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Cookie

I got this problem if i wan't to left click i need to kind of press it hard i can't softly click on it then it won't register.. any ideas? oh and every other buttons work on it flawlessly.

Note: my cat dropped it but it didn't fall in the floor but it kinda smashed a bit against the wall (hard to explain) then few mins later this problem happend.

I have tryed reinstalling razor on my computer, rebooted it like 2 times already.

Mouse type: Razer naga gaming mouse
features-led.png

Please only post if you have ideas to fix it or know the problem, thanks.

I got this problem if i wan't to left click i need to kind of press it hard i can't softly click on it then it won't register.. any ideas?

Note: my cat dropped it but it didn't fall in the floor but it kinda smashed a bit against the wall (hard to explain) then few mins later this happend.

Mouse type: Razer naga gaming mouse
View attachment 3789
Please only post if you have ideas to fix it or know the problem, thanks.
probably damaged if it worked before it happend.
try it on an other pc, should there be the same problem buy a new one :p
also tbh. having 30 buttons on it is just useless >IMO neither i like the razer mices

• Informative
Reactions: Pink Cookie
probably damaged if it worked before it happend.
try it on an other pc, should there be the same problem buy a new one :p
also tbh. having 30 buttons on it is just useless >IMO neither i like the razer mices
I barely use so many buttons but i got it cheap :)

i would buy either a Logitech G502 or a Roccat Kone XTD/Kone Pure Optical Core (i am using that one and also sometimes my G500)

I've had problems with mice for longer than I can even remember.
Sometimes my Steelseries Sensei gives random double clicks or doesn't register clicks at all.
It came with a 2-year warranty, though, so I'm not all that pissed off.

Well until i figure out something i'll just go back to my steelseries ^^

Steelseries won't ever let you down :).

Anyways, have you made sure there's not anything blocking the mouse button, like a crumble or something, from when it hit the floor? Or have you made sure the button hasn't broken?

Anyways, have you made sure there's not anything blocking the mouse button, like a crumble or something, from when it hit the floor? Or have you made sure the button hasn't broken?
never hit the floor, and it works i just need to push bit harder on the button but it's just like normal only thing is i need to push harder for it to actually click.

WOW problem solved, my dad did some crazy technical stuff and magicly fixed the mouse :) if you see this you can lock this, ^^

he sprayed technical fixer stuff to the thingy that makes the button click or something (i'm no expert) but IT WORKS :)
Problem-Solved-Stamp-300x215.png

Oh yes I agree, I've had my steelseries mouse for about 4 years now and it has never malfunctioned or broken down and is still operating smoothly today. :)

Like Kevin said, trying the mouse out on a different pc to check out if its really broken.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pink Cookie
@Madact Shh... I try to be useful ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread