Accepted morphitsu / Oliver - Racism and Disrespect towards other users (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Just to clarify, I saw this user had applied here and recognized them as someone I had dealt with before for racism & toxic behavior on other servers. I looked through their chat logs here out of curiosity and saw the same type of behavior. Just search "retard," "faggot," and the n word in their logs and I'm sure you'll find what I am talking about. Please let me know if there's anything I need to clarify or correct with this report, thanks!

• Informative
Reactions: Chae
yeah the retard and faggot stuff is mb, have been tryna get out of the habit of saying them (just finished my edgy teen phase) but i have no problem with the word nigga, it's not racist and thousands of people say it every day without racist intent, if i was calling people nigger, then i'd consider it racist

yeah the retard and faggot stuff is mb, have been tryna get out of the habit of saying them (just finished my edgy teen phase) but i have no problem with the word nigga, it's not racist and thousands of people say it every day without racist intent, if i was calling people nigger, then i'd consider it racist

It is a racist word. You're not allow to say the N word on our servers.

After looking at your chat log from GameMe, I do see you have a little bit of spamming over the chat and a lot of N words too. I'm gonna go ahead and gag you for 1 week.

Thank you for the report.

Closed and Moved.

Reactions: Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread