Invalid Moriarty's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoriartyCRO

Name/Nickname: Møriartyᶜʳᵒ ✌ or Møriarty™ | CRO

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:66105915

Online Times and timezone: I am online almost everyday from 03:00 pm to 10:00 pm CET. Sometimes I'm away for weekends but I am very active in TF2 and especially in the dodgeball server.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I rarely use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: None.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: My main server is the Dodgeball server, but I sometimes play on the Deathrun server, aswell. I'm planning on visiting most servers when I get a report from them.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, I have no experience in SourceMod, what so ever.

Why should we choose you?: I am a very active player and I think there are not enough admins to maintain the Dodgeball server. Almost everytime I'm playing there are no admins and I want to help you to keep the server work well without rule breakers and cheaters. I'm also a pretty mature person for a 14 year old and I believe I can do well on the admin position.

What will you do as Admin?: I will let people know when they are doing something wrong. I will not be strict (I will use commands such as mute and gag), but if a player keeps breaking the rules purposely I will use the kick and ban commands to let him know he is beign rude and inappropriate to the admin.

Note: I will, ofcourse, not be mad if I don't become an admin. You guys are professionals and you know exactly what you want. Thank you for your appreciation. :)

it's kinda short =/

This application looks - just apart from just the last part could use a bit of work as you're supposed to explain what you'll do as an admin such as your punishment times, I suggest you look at other applications to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

This application looks - just apart from just the last part could use a bit of work as you're supposed to explain what you'll do as an admin such as your punishment times, I suggest you look at other applications to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
Okay, so, I've read some and here's my idea:
Dodgeball:
Stealing: Slay + warning, slay + warning, (possibly another, probably not), ban for 8 - 12 hours
Blocking: Slay + warning, slay + warning, (possibly another, probably not), ban for 8 - 12 hours
Teamkilling (Purposely): Warning and/or kick, ban for 4 hours
Orbiting for too long: Warning, slay, kick

Chat:
Chat and Voice spam: Warning, 30 min - 4 hour gag/mute
Foreign language in voice/chat: Warning, warning, 30 min - 4 hour gag/mute
Racism/Sexism: Warning, 1 - 4 hour gag/mute
Admin disrespect: 1 - 4 hour gag/mute

Other:
Inappropriate spray: Remove spray and warn, ban for 2 hours
Call abuse: Kick and/or Warning, 30 minute ban
AFK: Check to see if inactive, move to spectate, kick (if server needs open slots and it has been a few rounds before the player has come back)
Admin impersonation: Limited time warning (eg 10 minutes), ban for 1 hour
Advertising hacks: Possible warning, ban for 1 week - perm
Hacking: Record demo, perm ban

So.. your app seems to be kinda a little short.You have enough of gameplay time tho, but when looking in ur chat history you using lennies alot, like a really alot. And I also founded there rekts example and other trashtalking, you shouldn't do that. But the app overall looks ok to me.
But who gave u a permission to apply?

So.. your app seems to be kinda a little short.You have enough of gameplay time tho, but when looking in ur chat history you using lennies alot, like a really alot. And I also founded there rekts example and other trashtalking, you shouldn't do that. But the app overall looks ok to me.
But who gave u a permission to apply?
I do use lennies, it's just cause I'm really happy and I love using them.
DeadSworn gave me permission.

Oh, Sworn well, k then. Imma stay 0 with you

Dodgeball:
Stealing: Slay + warning, slay + warning, (possibly another), ban for 8 - 12 hours
Blocking: Slay + warning, slay + warning, (possibly another), ban for 8 - 12 hours
Teamkilling (Purposely): Warning and/or kick, ban for 4 hours
Orbiting for too long: Warning, freeze

Chat:
Chat and Voice spam: Warning, 30 min - 2 hour gag/mute
Foreign language in voice/chat: Warning, warning, 30 min - 2 hour gag/mute
Racism/Sexism: Warning, 4 - 12 hour gag/mute
Admin disrespect: 30 min - 4 hour gag/mute

Other:
Inappropriate spray: Remove spray and give multiple warning, ban for 1 hour
Call abuse: Kick and/or Warning, 30 minute ban
AFK: Check to see if inactive, move to spectate, kick (if server needs open slots and it has been a few rounds before the player has come back)
Admin impersonation: Limited time warning (eg 10 minutes), ban for 1 hour
Advertising hacks: Possible warning, ban for 1 week - perm
Hacking: Record demo, perm ban

All punishments multiplied if there are previous bans/comm blocks, and of course warnings are given every round, before and after punishments are dealt.

You shouldn't copy other apps https://www.panda-community.com/threads/application-for-dodgeball.5810/

• Agree
Reactions: Lieva
I copied it but I've changed some stuff because I don't agree with those. DeadSworn allowed me to use his application to see what I was supposed to do.
He propaply ment to take a look at it and use it to WRITE your own 1. Not straight copy it

I copied it but I've changed some stuff because I don't agree with those. DeadSworn allowed me to use his application to see what I was supposed to do.
I said look at it for inspiration! ;-;

Reactions: Vecomti
I would suggest writing your own policies and what YOU feel would be the right thing to do, you can use other applications as reference material to get your ranges, but don't directly copy them.

I would also like to point this: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:66105915&Submit=Search

Not certain if it can be overlooked, however it was handed to the applicant during this month.
Thanks for the reply, I hope I'll do better next time. And yes I will do what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread