More maps? (1 Viewer)

More maps on jaibreak or uptade the maps?

• Total voters
Kevin i thinked for jailbreak have more maps or just have an update because sometimes we get bored for have all same maps with the same thing

Last edited:
Any suggestions for maps then?

If we are on the subject of this then I'll just leave this here

Oh hey, I see Casuarina... :kappa:

Edit: Jb_Simple_b3 looks good

give actual links plox

#jailbreak is life
To be honest i don't think that it should have more maps,the frustrating thing is what players actually vote when the map is about to change (mlcaste,famous,hopjb,etc)

#jailbreak is life
To be honest i don't think that it should have more maps,the frustrating thing is what players actually vote when the map is about to change (mlcaste,famous,hopjb,etc)
Then give them new maps that are also good, like, who the hell likes snowday and spacejail? Both are garbage maps that are chosen off their cliche settings.

• Agree
Reactions: ST6 and Jimjo
First off, the amount of little kids who go warden and stuff affect this. What I mean is, they ALWAYS vote for the minecraft map. I have met no one who actually likes it. Either it's little kids who vote for that or space jail or people who are just joking. Space jail is overrated, and snowday is decent, but underrated.

Some of the maps in a nutshell
Ba_hop burger king snipers and imo best map for hg
Space jail the best looking but then everyone fight over space gravity
Minecart bad map that increases rebels and cringe by 74% proven fact
(That one map with the train that I cant remeber the name) Hg/hns=TRAIN TIME!
Mlcastle obby and deathrun all you will ever play and if your lucky temple tumble or stage chaos
Jailfort so many exploits like the carts glitch or the steady pace
We need new maps so I can stereotype them. Also remove minecart plz and replace with something like causarina

• Dislike
Reactions: Gold

Users who are viewing this thread