Invalid more admins needed!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbooooom

Hello,

After several rather frustrating games at the dodgeball server #4 with no admins but lots of stealers and blockers around I’m wondering what’s going on.

I noticed that there are hardly any admins around during the last few days. Quite annoying if there are tons of stealers and other rule breakers but no admin comes even after several !calls.

So sometimes I record a demo to report the worst culprints I encountered. But right now even here at the Forum it takes days until an admin will take care about it while the stealers are still happily stealing. there are still reports from last wednesday without action taken after 5 days?!

I do think that the admin do a great job…when they are online….and totally understand that admins have a normal life in the real world too and probably are busy with something different right now...

So I wonder if there are more admins needed and I would offer my help for the dodgeball #4 server.

Maybe it would be a good idea to give some of the regular and fair players the ability to slay and kick troublemakers. Not full admin but kind of deputy sheriff? There are several good and regular players around I have never seen stealing, trolling or spamming.

I’m sure the game play would improve tremendously if some more helping hands would be around.

Greetings

Booooom

Maybe it would be a good idea to give some of the regular and fair players the ability to slay and kick troublemakers. Not full admin but kind of deputy sheriff? There are several good and regular players around I have never seen stealing, trolling or spamming.

Sadly , regulars players might abuse those, kicking and slaying those, who they dont like.

Is making a report here too mainstream?

• Agree
Reactions: Heratade and Flynt
Sadly , regulars players might abuse those, kicking and slaying those, who they dont like.

This^
It's always the regulars, that deem themselves way above the average player, which are the saltiest and most toxic. They are the ones that would ban you for killing + taunting afterwards just because you shouldn't be able to kill them EVER, because they are top10 or some other shit.

Also this "application" is invalid since there is no track of the required template being used.
If you feel like applying instead of doing this kind of a "question" thread, read this thread first and follow the instructions given there:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/

So sometimes I record a demo to report the worst culprints I encountered. But right now even here at the Forum it takes days until an admin will take care about it while the stealers are still happily stealing. there are still reports from last wednesday without action taken after 5 days?!

Reactions: Redspike
It's always the regulars, that deem themselves way above the average player, which are the saltiest and most toxic. They are the ones that would ban you for killing + taunting afterwards just because you shouldn't be able to kill them EVER, because they are top10 or some other shit.

I apologize in advance that this is slightly off topic. Just wanna clarify that this comment, in regards to regulars, is an overgeneralization. It seems like you've forgotten that underneath the title of being an admin, we're regulars ourselves. And for you to say that regulars are "always" cocky, salty, and toxic sickens me, because this community is built on regulars.

I apologize in advance that this is slightly off topic. Just wanna clarify that this comment, in regards to regulars, is an overgeneralization. It seems like you've forgotten that underneath the title of being an admin, we're regulars ourselves. And for you to say that regulars are "always" cocky, salty, and toxic sickens me, because this community is built on regulars.

Still alpert has a point most regulars aren't sweet little angels.

• Agree
Reactions: Patmosphere

A bit closer look would have unveiled you this:

, that deem themselves way above the average player
(Edited a bit for informational purposes)

Dun worry, I didn't generalize every regular out there :) Even tho I may have not been specific enough, I don't mean regulars that just play for the fun of playing. As fun as it is to point these out, I know everyone knows what kind of "regulars" I referred to very well.
Seems that couple of examples are in place here.

*dies*
regularX: omfg lag
(^repeats this everytime he dies)

*dies to a "lesser" player, who then taunts*
regularY: lol you cannot afford to taunt after killing me

^imo the 2 most common cases I myself have witnessed

Apologizing for any misunderstandings, I myself appreciate the loyalty of majority of our regulars very much.

From reading the comment that alppert put down I then looked at where this thread was and was like wtf o.o I had no idea I thought it was someone complaining.

Gonna close and mark as invalid now. Do the research if you're serious.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread