Invalid MonsterEpic's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster

Donator
Your name and/or nickname:
Ingame: [StSv] MonsterEpic but my real name is Kyle

- Your age:
I am 15 years old, 16 in August

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
My SteamId is STEAM_0:0:91062522

- Your general online times and your timezone:
During Weekends and Holidays, normally 9:00 to 12:00 GMT and then maybe on weekdays/schooldays 19:00 to 21:00 GMT.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
I wish to apply for Freak Fortress 2 #13 server. If i had to go to another server for a report to deal with issues i would happily do so.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I have a mic that is functioning properly.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I am an admin currently on Tony's Server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have a fair experience with using SourceMod along with their Admin commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I feel like tht i would be a good addition to the team, i know what's right from what 's wrong and i hope to make the server a better place by stopping people from breaking the rules like exploiting or hacking, or even just offensive sprays etc.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

My job would be to ensure that the server remains in good spirit, and this would be done by trying my best to ensure that the server remains as positive as it has been for a long time. I would do my best to ban the hackers and possibly exploiters. I will also make sure that the boss doesn't camp or waste time. This would be the same for players as i will enforce the fact that wasting time will be resultant in a slay and the same would go for teaming with the boss.
Also if people do go AFk i would change their team to spectator so they can AFK without intruding the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread