Invalid Monkeyz-senpai's Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Nickname?
Monkeyz-Senpai

Age?

Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:25600239

Online times and Timezone?
I'm mostly online everyday from 5.00 PM until 12.00 PM
My timezone is CET

Server you play on and which one I am making this application for?
I play on the Deathrun 1 sever, Saxton hale server, Freak fortress server, Jailbreak server and the Slender fortress sever and this application is for the Slender fortress server.

Microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone but I don't use it often.

Experience as an admin?
I do have experience as an admin in a Gmod rp server but left that one because of corruption and such.

Experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Well I don't think I do have any experience with it.

Why should we choose you?
Well not gonna tell a bunch of stuff that isn't real but I have allot of motivation to help make the server more fun for the players as that's the most important thing to keep players wanting to come back.

Briefly Explain how you would do your job?
I'm a very calm person and will not randomly start punishing people for a stupid reason.

I do have the problem a bit with decisions around banning and will be scared to do something wrong in some cases.

If people Talk a different language or just spam the mic I'l be giving them 2-3 warnings before I will mute them for 30 minutes, if after the mute they keep going on I'll make the mute longer and so on.

If players start are disrespecting other players I will only give 1 warning before a kick, if the player comes back and keep doing this I will resort to a ban.

Note: If I didn't really explain something good enough or didn't really answer the question good enough I'm willing to change this application so it's well better to evaluate.

Last edited:
Marking as invalid as Evo has previously stated that applicants with less than a days play time will be instantly marked invalid. You can reapply within a month and once you have more play time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread