Accepted Mole/Salty's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole/Salty

What's your username? Father Chrysler

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199119448656/

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Asper I believe

Why were you punished? micspam

Why should we revoke your punishment? It has been roughly 2 years or so since I was muted, I learned my lesson. I figure it'd just be time to let things go. I've grown up. And even if I don't get my appeal approved, I understand. I only want it approved because I miss just messing around in jb. Not that I'm planning to show up every day, but it's just been years now, and I think it's just time the past stays in the past.

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:579591464
Steamid of old account: STEAM_0:0:101534659

Chatlogs
Comms (Current)
Comms (Old)

I am not too fond of your past and neither are many other players here, however they are not the reason for your mute and so I can't consider those actions here. While I have lost the exact videos I recall pretty much exactly what happened in them. While a regular round of jailbreak was ongoing you were on voice chat arguing with a couple other jailbreak regulars over your past actions or something, it got so bad that at one point I believe human yelled on mic for you to shut up. I was sent the videos afterwards by asper who for some reason did not apply a punishment at the time (I do not remember why it might've been that you disconnected but I would need a refresher).

Since it has been over a year I will remove the mute, I probably don't need to remind but please keep a level head, I am sure you are well aware of how your reputation to this day is on par with a middle school bathroom toilet. Furthering arguments with those people is what got you here before and it will get you here again if you try at it again.

Accepted

Reactions: iamhuman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread