Accepted Modding's Admin App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modding Nation

- Your name and/or nickname: Modding Nation but I prefer just Modding :)

- Your age: 15 (4/2/2000)

-Who gave you permission to apply? (Applies to applicants under 15 or those who

apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread") : Noodl, Evowarrior. Thank you to both :)

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:57852660, Please Correct me if this isn't the correct one :)

- Your general online times and your timezone:

-- GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
-- Weekdays: I'm usually on between 4pm - 9pm
-- Weekends: I'm on between 11am - 10pm
-- Of course these times could change if I have extra school work to do or if I have family events to attend but I will be as active as possible.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I am on Dodgeball 2 pretty much all the time but I have lots of experience
with Jailbreak and I will help out on Jailbreak servers if needed, With the right amount of time I can learn the ins and outs of different gamemodes so I can help on them as well.

- Do you have a microphone?

I do have a microphone and mainly only use it when talking to staff

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was an Admin on another community called pb fortress. There I overlooked Jailbreak and one dodgeball server. I was there for a good 6 months and have a good experience with helping out on servers. These servers were usually filled with a good variety of players and I managed to keep order pretty easily.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes I do in fact. I used SourceMod when on Jailbreak servers in my past community. I have a wide knowledge of commands used but as I never ranked very high in the community the commands were limited and I have noticed a few features allowed on panda servers compared to my old communities which I couldn't use before but I can learn new commands very easily if they are essential.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

The main issue with the dodgeball servers is we have a lack of admins who are there to help when it's needed. Our current staff are doing an amazing job to keep the servers in order as much as possible but there's still a major problem with "the time gap". The time where it's too early and staff are never on to assist. This is usually the time I am available. This issue leads to rule breakers when admins are unavailable to help. I can also have fun on our servers while keeping firm at all times and will be as active on the servers as much as possible. Also I think I'd be a great addition to the staff team as I am very active on the dodgeball servers and have got to know a few staff members very well during my playtime. I also plan to be very active on the forums as soon as I get my head around a new layout and I have a lot of experience when it comes to administrating on servers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments

Generally I don't have any guidelines I follow myself as I am provided with punishments as all communities these days seem to treat their rule breakers differently but I prepared a small list which I think are fair punishments for the corresponding rule that has been broken:

- Mic Spamming/Chat Spamming - Warn Player then mute/gag for 30 mins, if they continue after that then mute/gag for an hour/day/2 days

- Stealers - Warn Player, If they continue, slay them and if they keep it up then I will kick them/ban if they continue.

-Long Orbiting Players - A warning then I will use the slap feature to stop them, if they continue I will slay them.

-Any players being racist or using racial slurs - Warn them, if they continue to then I will gag/mute them for a time that is suitable depending on what was said.

-Hackers/aimbotters - Instant perm ban with recorded evidence if needed. If I can not carry out the task myself I will call another member of staff to help me.

Apart from that I usually will have guidelines provided for me and I'm willing to change my punishments if needed. I consider myself not as firm compared to other individuals but if players really get on my nerves then I will not hold back in supplying them with the appropriate punishment.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I hope you consider me as part of

your staff team :) If you have any questions to ask me you can add me here:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075971049/

All the Best

~Modding Nation

Note: I did start writing this app a while ago and this application might not be up to date so I apologise if it isn't

First of all this is a really well written app.
I've known you for quiet a while now and you seem a fun,chill guy, never saw you breaking any rule and your experience is needed. Regardless of being full on DB admins at the moment am giving a solid +1.

I think I've asked you to apply in the past, also.
Nonetheless; great app, good person. You respect the rules, follow them and tell me when people break them. You aren't too strict with rules and you still have fun with the people on the server. You are also known on the server by the regulars that go on there as a person who follows rules. +1

Note on the long orbiters: I'd freeze them, since the rocket will kill them, since slaying them will make the rocket target someone else silently and likely kill them.
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. I'll keep that in mind.

Finally you did it :3
Well I've known you for a while now and you're indeed very active on the servers, you alert me when theres trouble and you're a really nice and fun guy to play with!
For the app i think it's complete, it has pretty much everything in there that we need so (except for that long orbitters part but ;))

A +1 on my end!! :3

As for the orbiting part I think a little slap might be ideal for a warning with a low a damage ofc so it doesn't kill them. That usually solves the problem for me but if it continued to longer periods at multiple occasions then a freeze or a more clear warning should be given.

I will also be accepting this.

Kevin will add you to give you your rights. Supreme and Foxxy will be your mentors.

Reactions: Supreme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread