Minecraft Ultrahardcore Survival Event (1 Viewer)

Would you guys like to have an UHC event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girasim

A while ago, I suggested we play Ultra-hardcore (aka UHC).
UHC is a survival game, which has some tweaks that make it.. hardcore
-
There is no Natural Health Regeneration (Turned off by using; /gamerule naturalRegeneration off)
-There is a world border of about 2000x2000 (Can be created in MCedit,or by a new snapshot command)
-The only way to heal is to eat a Golden Apple/consume a health potions, regen potions are usually banned.
-A player who has been killed will be banned in a minute (or an alternative solution)

Anyway, me and Ron took responsibility before Kevin went on a vacation to Spain (if anyone remember) to make a list of teams, setup a server and other things, But then the whole community fell down or something and the Operation Panda stuff.

My point is, Would you guys like to have a UHC event?

*P.S: There's the old document -imma Document-

I love it that you guys are up for it :D

Whilst the event the player will be separated and spread across the map with /spreadplayers command. Also the teams will have their own Skype Call.

Get thinking about the teammates you want.

Last edited:
I love it that you guys are up for it :D

Whilst the event the player will be separated and spread across the map with /spreadplayers command. Also the teams will have their own Skype Call.

Get thinking about the teammates you want.
meh i would prefer teamspeak, no?

Solo is a good idea. also Kevin, Why would you need TS? there's a bukkit plugin that makes you hear other players when they're closer but I prefer doing the event in Vanilla Minecraft

Regarding the teams n shit : Please use the Google Drive Sheets instead of the Docs, cus using the docs is rrrllllyyy ugleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread