Accepted mignone_roy20's Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mignone_roy20

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to try and come back in the game. I really miss(ed) this community and I'd be more than ready to support the USA Admins team again. Well let's-a go! (If there are missing a's it's because my key is dying)

My nickname
It is mignone_roy20, but I change it in-game often.

My age
I am 16 years old.

Permission to apply?
It is not needed as both servers are listed.

My SteamID
STEAM_0:1:49267490.

My general online times/timezone
Most days during the week, depending on my homework, I should be on from 4:30PM to 9:30PM/10PM. During weekends, it varies, but I should be on all day long.
My timezone is UTC -5.

What servers do I apply for?
I would like to apply for both USA Dodgeball and USA Deathrun, just like what I was doing before.

Would I visit other servers if I were required to?
Of course, I would, but only for punishments I know, like I wouldn't go on Jailbreak because I have no idea how it works.

Do I have a microphone?
Yes, I do, and I use it pretty often.

My previous experiences as Admin
I have been an Admin on this community for a good 4-5 months, but ended up resigning due to school and administrating stress piled up with a lack of interest in TF2.
At this time, I've been playing TF2 for some years already and I think I just needed a break from the game since I didn't enjoy it as much as before. I feel refreshed now and ready to spend s'more time in game. Sometimes, a nice break changes everything, right?

Do I have experience with SourceMod?
For having administrated the servers before, yes I do.

Why choose me?
I am someone who can have fun on servers and chill with players but is ready to get serious when rulebreakers come on to punish them. I am polite even when angered or pissed off and try to be as diplomatic as possible. (if diplomatic even is the right word? c': )
I've often been told during my time as an Admin here that I was doing a great job as well, and I am ready to do the same again.

My policies

Chat spam/Micspam
2 clear warnings (making sure that it's visible, especially for chat spam) > Gag/Mute

Insulting/Sexism/Racism/etc
1 clear warning > Gag/Mute (length depends on the gravity of the insulting)

Foreign languge
2 clear warnings > Kick (with reason) > Gag/Mute

Hacking/Advertising hacks
Demo record/Screenshots + Ban

AFK
Move to spectator > Kick after a few rounds

Innapropriate spray
Remove spray+Warning > Remove spray+Kick > Remove spray+Ban 3 hours

Dodgeball

Stealing/Blocking
Slay+Warning (3 times) > Ban 12 hours (piling up if needed)

Orbiting for too long
Freeze+Warning > Kick > Ban (few hours)

Team killing (Suicide with rocket)
Warning > Kick > Ban 12 hours (piling up if needed)

Deathrun (kinda unsure about ban lengths)

Delaying round
Slay+Warning (3 times) > Kick > Ban 6 hours

Teaming/Favoritism
Warning > Kick of the people teaming > Ban 3 hours

Bhop
Warning > Kick > Ban 6 hours

Feel free to correct some of the lengths or point out some punishments I forgot, I'm still not a machine ;-;

I am also aware that I haven't been active lately, but I just decided to come back on the servers a few days ago. I spent a chunk of my time on Prophunt as well as some Dodgeball and Deathrun. I am looking forward to play daily, or at least more than 4-5 days a week depending on the work I have to do for school (but anyway I always find time to procrastinate and play games :T). Please take that in consideration. And I mean, if it's really problematic, then I'll comply to the consequences.

Thanks for your time!

+1.

Wondering why no one has said anything. We won't get anywhere if we don't get the ball rolling ;)
Anyways story time as normal...Mignone_roy20 was the first USA server admin dedicated to panda community. I remember the application well as there was a rule change to applicants applying even though Mignone had the required playtime xD Then someone applied to USA without even playing on the server ahhh good times can't even...

Anyways I'm happy to you have to back. Mignone is friendly, was a great admin and so long as you do come back fully (hopefully with no problems with internet and such as I've seen in the shoutbox n past) then I don't see why not unless someone has a point.

+1 same reasons as above ^^ It's fun to hang out with you from such a long time. Good luck on the app c:

• Friendly
Reactions: mignone_roy20
Well, looks like my teacher finally returns. I suppose I'll go ahead and say that she deserves to come back to the team, as expected. Good luck, Roy.

+1

just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

Reactions: Tsumiki
accepted, welcome back in the team :)
i'll put you in a temp. trial phase for 1 week and during that @Asuna and @Dio Brando will be your "mentor" after that i'll switch you directly again to full admin as you left it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread