Declined MichaelWebb100 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: MichaelWebb100 | Panda.tf

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958

Online Times and timezone: My online times can vary due to the fact that I work for a living and my timezone is UK time.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, and I use it when I am not muted by the server.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have not got any admin experience in Team Fortress 2 but I was a admin/moderator for a MineCraft server for a little while given that the commands in there may be more simple that in Team Fortress 2 but I am always keen to learn.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I mostly on JailBreak sometimes in other servers but I mostly like the time in JailBreak, I plan on visiting most servers when I get a report from them that is if I am able to get full admin one day.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, sadly I am unfamiliar with the SourceMod but if I am shown and taught how to use it effectively then I will be able to use it with little to no help.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really enjoy the servers however I see problems arise that I wish I could do something about. I sometimes report problems that I see but if I can talk sense into them then I feel there is no need to report and also some of the Admins are not always available. I would like to assist by becoming one of the admin team.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure that I let players know that they are breaking rules if they ignore I will give them a kick if they come back and continue I will kick them with a reason why and if they continue after that I will ban them for an hour (hopefully after the first kick they will know what they cannot do).

P.S. I know this application is not really that informative but it is what I could come up with at the time

• Dislike
Reactions: CiroBishop
What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure that I let players know that they are breaking rules if they ignore I will give them a kick if they come back and continue I will kick them with a reason why and if they continue after that I will ban them for an hour (hopefully after the first kick they will know what they cannot do).

P.S. I know this application is not really that informative but it is what I could come up with at the time

Your manner of administrating is this uniform across all cases?

If someone insults, you warn then kick?
If someone tells you to die of cancer, you warn then kick?
If someone goes on a massive freekilling spree, you warn then kick, without respawning anyone?
If someone hacks, you warn then kick?

Hope you see the point. That final section is supposed to reflect your ideas of what an admin does and how to handle a variety of situations.

Actually why do I reply, this application is not even supposed to be here. Jailbreak does not need more admins according to Da Random. A good applicant was denied permission the other day for that reason.

I say either this app gets knocked out as well until anyone gets permission, or the other applicant also gets to apply. It would be unfair to let Michael apply when someone else was denied permission for the same server just two-three days back.

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
But Evo in a way some of the admins are hardly on aswell

I don't care. You didn't get permission, neither do I get the impression that you asked for any.

I don't exactly meddle in apps much anymore but this one is illegitimate, plus it actually irritates me on a personal level as I wanted the other person to be able to apply, and now this one was put out there for no reason. I'll just be declining it. Do not apply without permission again.

• Agree
Reactions: RIS` and CiroBishop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread