Accepted Michael's admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, jailbreak doesnt always have admins.Sometimes i am alone and sometimes i am with someone and its harder then you think, cause you cant see everything.

Like 5 minutes ago, i was on the server, and 2 rulesbreaker enabled FF wihtout reason and also freekill, and no admin were on.

I agree with stalker.
Evo, I write and speak a very clear English. I've the English degree "B1.2 of the CEFR with merit".
So, sorry if I say it, but
What more would you like to expect from someone who is willing to take the admin job in the server that is Jailbreak?
---> What you said is really useless and not always true.

Like 5 minutes ago, i was on the server, and 2 rulesbreaker enabled FF wihtout reason and also freekill, and no admin were on.
BTW, I've just returned home. I've checked the forum, and Facebook stuff. Now I'm coming on TF2, but I don't know about the other Admins. Did you !call admins?

Uh, stalker and you both seemed to take offence in what I said. I didn't criticise any of the Jailbreak admins, I'm just saying that if we have someone who is competent and wants to be admin on Jailbreak, then please let's not nitpick over a few weird sentence structures that everyone still easily understands. It was a reaction to Solid, not an attack to anyone.

...Uhm, ok. Let's forget this, then.

Last edited:
The fact that you two took offense in what Evo said kind of proofs that you feel insecure about your ability to write and speak English, but that's none of my business.

The fact that you two took offense in what Evo said kind of proofs that you feel insecure about your ability to write and speak English, but that's none of my business.
We are going off-topic.
Solid, I didn't took offence. I'm quite sure of my English communicative skills, I don't know about stalker.
I simply read that message in this sense: "If you can't use a good English, well, Jailbreak server is the right thing for you if you want to be Admin", or better, "If I'm Admin only on Jailbreak, it means my English is not (always) good."
But it was my misunderstanding. So Nevermind.

Now, please, let's only judge Michael.

Uh, stalker and you both seemed to take offence in what I said. I didn't criticise any of the Jailbreak admins, I'm just saying that if we have someone who is competent and wants to be admin on Jailbreak, then please let's not nitpick over a few weird sentence structures that everyone still easily understands. It was a reaction to Solid, not an attack to anyone.

I didnt take offence so dont worry :)

Lol, just 2 minutes ago, i got freekilled, and no admin to respawn.

I already called admin

[CALLADMIN] Michael S> Unusuals reported ® Vlada02CZ ® for Freekilling

I don't have proof.

But Arizonadog and Guerrilla saw everything, and they can proof it.

We get it, you don't have to keep saying those things. If you're going to bump your applicaton at least do it with something that is ontopic, like "I've edited the policies".

Someone who is more familiar with Jailbreak than I am (read: to any degree) please judge on those whether they're good or not, then we can maybe come to a decision on this.

• Agree
Reactions: Michael
After considering people's votes here and in private, consensus is in favour of you becoming part of the crew.

One little note before I accept you, though. You have consulted me a few times since you opened your app and added me. Like when Solid commented on your English you seemed a bit down about that - you said "he doesn't want me as admin" "I understand". But here's the dirty little secret: people will criticise you. They might do so because they're just mad at you punishing them legitimately, or they might do so because you make a mistake. It's part of being an admin. Don't beat yourself up about it and learn to take it, that's my piece of advice.

You messaging me a few times thinking there was something wrong, however, also shows me that you want this, and that you look to your 'superiors' to see how you can do better. We are putting you on trial and we will see how you do, then we can promote you to full admin if it goes well.

TL;DR: accepted. Kevin will add you on Steam later.

Can I congratulate on this thread, or should I do so elsewhere?

HAHA, I DID IT. GRATS.

I always leave them open for a bit for the congratulations and all so yea sure.

• Friendly
Reactions: Vecomti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread