Accepted Michael's admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Banned
Nickname: Michael

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30122066

Online Times: I am online on TF2 everyday, frequently at the afternoon on monday and Wednesday, other day i am from 2 P.M. to night. Until 24:00, frequently, on sunday i can stay online until 3 A.M.

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, i have a microphone, and it works fine, i can use it whenever i want.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I am the founder of this TF2 server, IP 85.190.134.137:27015, i owned over 4 game server of tf2, and alot of times admin on servers. I know all basics/custom plugin commands of sourcemod, and also Jailbreak commands.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly on Jailbreak server, very frequently deathrun and sometimes Saxton Hale, but my favorite game mode is jailbreak.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: As i said before, i know perfectly sourcemod commands and use, also lenguage "SOURCE PAWN" i know all basics commands, and alot of plugins.

Why should we choose you?: I am very responsable and active on your server, i'm mature and also right and polite. I will not prefering friends or users. I also respect everybody, and will obey to admins.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make players respect rules, and keep funny and not offensive the game, i will help new users, mute all spammers, and will warn then ban all freekillers,and also report all rulesbreaker. (Or kick/ban, we will see that.)

*EDIT

Punishments

About freekill and hit.

Freekill one time = Slay + Warning.

Freekill second time = kick from the server

Massive frekill = Ban for 1440 minutes.

Freehit one time = Warning

Freehit two times = slay

About Microphone and voice.

Mic-Spam first time = Warning

Mic-spam second time = Mute.

About camping in the armoury/office

Camping and wait for kill = Slay

Camping+kill = kick

Building sentry = slay

Building sentry multiple time = Kick or ban

Fail to warden and microphone.

Join in the blue team without microphone : kick

!uw multiple time : ban from warden

fail to warden (Kill you multiple time, or noone listen to you) : ban from warden

I think that's all for now, tell me if needs more.

Last edited:
The application looks good, I would only advise you to elaborate on the policies part a bit more.

Also, especially if you plan on visiting the forums more frequently, would you mind getting a smaller signature? It's always such a pain when someone has a huge picture there.

Also, especially if you plan on visiting the forums more frequently, would you mind getting a smaller signature? It's always such a pain when someone has a huge picture there.
Just block it with addblock. That's what I did with pretty much every big and obnoxious signature here.

The application looks good, I would only advise you to elaborate on the policies part a bit more.

Sure i can edit my signature. I was on "Tf2 steam browser" so i look it smaller. now i'm going to edit it. Apologies.

Reactions: ArizonaJakub
Nice player, he's mature (well, at first he seemed immature, but I understood he just wants to play joking), friendly, and he really wants to be Admin and help this community (and he's pratically ready, since he knows most of commands, or anyway all the most important ones). His English is good, the only punishments (aside the one he got for being new) were for using the !call with admins in server: he really wants rules respected.
I'd only like you to be more active on Forum, and to understand that Admins' work must be taken seriously.
So, here's my +1.

You know Sourcemod and Sourcepawn, there isn't really much to say other than:
+1

Edit: You seem to be very active aswell, and you take things seriously...

Reactions: Michael
You know Sourcemod and Sourcepawn, there isn't really much to say other than:
+1

Edit: You seem to be very active aswell, and you take things seriously...

Thanks alot, and of course, i'm really active and available for this community.

Well, now its up to me :).He is a nice and active player ive played with him a lot of times and i didnt see him break rules except maybe the minor once where i need it to only warn him. So i give this a big +1

Reactions: Michael
Well, now its up to me :).He is a nice and active player ive played with him a lot of times and i didnt see him break rules except maybe the minor once where i need it to only warn him. So i give this a big +1
Thank you stalker!

Last edited:
I would like you to elaborate on your SourceMod and Sourcepawn knowledge. Everybody can say they are well versed, prove it.

Your english seems to be a bit shit

Your english seems to be a bit shit

It's very understandable. What more would you like to expect from someone who is willing to take the admin job in the server that is Jailbreak?

It's very understandable. What more would you like to expect from someone who is willing to take the admin job in the server that is Jailbreak?
According to this thread we already have 9 (without Kevin) admins specifically for jailbreak. Also generally speaking someone's written English is always better than someone's spoken English (more time to think) and since one has to use his mic quite a bit in jailbreak I don't know if it's enough. Then again I don't know how high your standards are but I think in a game mode where you have to use your mic it should be quite high

Last edited:
According to this thread we already have 9 (without Kevin) admins specifically for jailbreak.

Do not underestimate people's power to wreak havoc in that server even with 9 admins already. One more wouldn't hurt at all.

Also generally speaking someone's written English is always better than someone's spoken English (more time to think) and since one has to use his mic quite a bit in jailbreak I don't know if its enough. Then again I don't know how high your standards are but I think in a game mode where you have to use your mic it should be quite high

True, but I really cannot judge on his spoken production as I have never heard him. Others will have to judge on that.

Hey, i have decent english :)

According to this thread we already have 9 (without Kevin) admins specifically for jailbreak. Also generally speaking someone's written English is always better than someone's spoken English (more time to think) and since one has to use his mic quite a bit in jailbreak I don't know if it's enough. Then again I don't know how high your standards are but I think in a game mode where you have to use your mic it should be quite high

Dude, jailbreak doesnt always have admins.Sometimes i am alone and sometimes i am with someone and its harder then you think, cause you cant see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread