Met you once, cut you twice (1 Viewer)

Kah

First of all I wan't to tell you that this isn't really something I'm writing because of the happenings lately, of course it has something to do with it but it's not completely a reaction from that. Nor because of Matt-ers. It's time for me to leave my admin position.

I've been thinking of this lately, ever since my primary (2fort) server lost most of it population I also realised my interest for administrating a server. I tried to feel useful by joining other servers, like deathrun, because it's something I have experienced administrating in before but in another community (FoG). When I first came here, especially to 2fort, I noticed a lack of administrators after a while of playing, I started to get in touch with Clarence which was the only active admin back then (even if Chillix was listed I never saw him there) and we had this wonderful conversation which I still remember very well. That was the beginning of something big, something I never thought would last this long, because from what I have seen during these years when I have volunteered to be an admin in not just TF2 communities but in others as well, I always end up with resigning soon or later because I get tired of it when my job is done or when I lose interest in it. I had a great team administrating 2fort, and I'm not going to leave the server because the closest friend I got around here is still administrating, although Chillix left us both after a big time of inactivity. I know that person won't be happy with me resigning, because I would leave him/her alone there, in a server to administrate alone. Although it has never really been a problem before, so I can't see the reason to why it would fail now... besides, we have a lot of freshly promoted admins who I know would love to help out when they receive reports from the place (at least that's what I hope).

When we started the strike, I didn't really expect anything from Kevin, but he had to do something if he didn't want to lose us, but here I am, leaving anyway. I know Kevin wont miss me, because at this point he's obviously annoyed by me specifically, mostly because I feel like I have something against that attitude of his and he doesn't like that. I don't expect him to change, not until the day he realise what he has done during these past months I've been here watching close friends leave because of him. Now I'm not crying because of it or anything like that if you now think so, as said the main reason to why I'm leaving is because I'm extremely bored of being an admin. I don't wish I needed to insult Kevin because what he has done, even though it wasn't very nice of him, and I do apologize to him because someone need to show him that people can change (especially since >>> I'm immature and causing trouble wherever I go <<< which is HIS word from another thread on this forum) even though so much has happened lately. Now Kevin is trying to change stuff around here, both on the forum and the servers, together with other people, and I'm not sure in what to believe at this point. Some of our demands will be fulfilled, for sure, but I think most of them will be ignored and forgotten soon or later, and that is what's bothering me right now.

Now most of you will not take this as a shock, as you probably seen it coming, but honestly at this point I don't give a fuck about what you think of this thread, or me in that fact. The only thing that matters for me right now is all the friends I've gathered from this place, especially those I've got to know better or administrating a server with. When I think back to those memories that were made when I first got accepted as an admin, it makes me smile a bit because they're so peaceful. I don't want to write a book about my resignation, because I know some of you wouldn't bother to read it, but I do want to summarize the most important things I've experienced. I do hope Kevin take this strike seriously, and change his attitude, mostly because the community will go back to being corrupt if he doesn't, but also for you who are still here. I wan't you all to be able to feel that you belong here, that you're appreciated, and if no one ever has showed any appreciation towards you by this point then I will happilly tell you that -- I want to thank everyone for what they've done for this community, wether it be server related or not.

My job here is done, my purpose has been fulfilled and I have nothing more to say or to do. Please don't spam me on steam because there is nothing more to say.

Oh and one more thing,
giphy.gif

"One more time", Richard Marx sang. It seems the previous one was not the last time.

FUCKING KEVIN SORT SOMETHING OUT. <3

Reactions: Kevin
Goodbye Kah, best of luck for whatever your next goal is.

You were really awsome kah, making those bosses and giving me those chances, I still will not let you down.

Reactions: Kah and Lukas
Thanks for making the bosses and maps Kah and good luck with any future plans you might have.

good bye kah, was nice to have you here and thanks for the maps ;-;

vmcCc.gif

Y u do dis to me...

Goodbye ;-;

Reactions: Kah
Sad to see one with a strong opinion like you, leave us, but good luck in the future and I hope you'll return one day.

Users who are viewing this thread