Accepted mermite's Re-Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mermite

Banned
Your name and/or nickname: mermite, I am currently a student in the centre of England, and I'm studying music technology. I play many different instruments (ranging from guitar to ocarina) and have a huge passion for producing music.

Your age: 20

Who gave you permission to apply: Chillix and Broski

Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:34007557

Your general online times and your timezone: My times tend to vary around my university timetable.

My timetable (when i wont be online):
Mondays: 10:00am - 6:30pm (you may have noticed this one has changed by half and hour)
Tuesdays:Day off other, however I have work at 4:30 - 6:00pm
Wednesdays: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursdays: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Fridays: 10:00am - 2:00pm (I can probably be on during uni time on Fridays)
Saturdays: Work from 9:30am - 12:30pm and then depends on plans for the day due to uni work and such.
Sundays: Most the day, depends what time I wake up.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report:

I am applying for Freak Fortress 2 and will happily respond to any calls I receive. Should a second server be required I will chose Mario Kart.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, and I can and will use it when necessary.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I have been an admin on a small Garry's Mod community, which was then taken down because the owner stopped having fun. I am an admin on a minecraft server, though it is currently not up and running and so I'm simply the creative admin rather than coder or manager.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I have basic knowledge of SourceMod and am willing to learn the ropes where needed. I am also friends with a fair few admins on the community and so I assume, should I ever need help, they could lend me a hand.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I feel like I would be a good addition to the Panda-Admin team as I can deal with situations in a controlled and mature manner. I can address situations quickly and efficiently should they arise. I feel like I have grown to know the forum community as well as some of the servers community and have made lots of new friends in the process. I feel this is important as if a situation I am unsure of arises, I know I can take it straight to my friends and they will instantly help me out. The community is also such a friendly place to be and being one of those to possibly introduce new players to the community, like I once was, would be a huge honour.

I also have a lot of experience of being in charge of large groups of people (mostly children) IRL as my job involves me teaching children as well as looking out for their welfare and so I know how to deal with most situations on the spot.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

When dealing with issues, I take certain subjects very seriously as I wish others for others to have the most fun on the panda servers and so people disobeying rules or casting various insults to people will not be tolerated.

Hacking: Record a demo followed by a ban.
Racism/Sexism/Vulgar Insults: Warning, Kick, Final Warning, Ban
Minor Insults: 2 Warnings, Kick with warning message, Ban
Mic-Spam: Warning, Kick with warning message, mute/gag
Chat-Spam: Waning, Kick with warning message, mute/gag
Spawn Camping: Warning, Slay (with reason for slay), Second Warning, Kick, Ban

Thank you for your time in reading this app, and thank you for being such a welcoming community.

mermite.

Fucking incredible.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, and I can and will use it when necessary.

When necessary? My ears bleed at the very mention of your name on Mumble. Dogs cry when the booming ECH's of Jontron fill my bedroom. You noisy troglodyte.

From experience on ff2 and deathrun and this application alone, it would be a +1 from me. My first point aside you seem very mature and fun to play with on many different games aside from Team Fortress as well and you'd make a fine addition to the team.

Love Bae~

Bae~

• Useful
Reactions: mermite
When necessary? My ears bleed at the very mention of your name on Mumble. Dogs cry when the booming ECH's of Jontron fill my bedroom. You noisy troglodyte.

From experience on ff2 and deathrun and this application alone, it would be a +1 from me. My first point aside you seem very mature and fun to play with on many different games aside from Team Fortress as well and you'd make a fine addition to the team.

Love Bae~

Bae~
What happens in mumble stays in mumble. I've never mic spammed before on panda and refuse to do so after a statement previously made about my previous application

• Informative
Reactions: Lukas
I +100000000000 This if it were possible, Extremly well written, and I've known and played with you for a long time now, after all you are Thing 2! He knows the rules well, is always good fun! Always greets the regulars when they join the server! @Beli Woody Held being one of them! I really hope you get it! Never seen you have a problem with anyone someone get dis man a Cookie!

• Friendly
What happens in mumble stays in mumble. I've never mic spammed before on panda and refuse to do so after a statement previously made about my previous application

Mate I was joking c;

+One big fat Vote from yours truly.

• Friendly
I've never seen Mermite break the rules or upset anyone, he is a nice guy and loved by many and with this app I cannot give anything but a +1.

• Friendly
Well you know I've had my doubts, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. So long as your banter and mic spam stays within mumble and you withstand a positive role model for the freak fortress server then you're definitely suitable. Tbh after talking with the others and seeing as though they know you better on a personal level, I feel as though I trust them to know your true intentions.
You're a good bloke and you've been putting the effort. Good luck.
+1

• Friendly
Well you know I've had my doubts, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. So long as your banter and mic spam stays within mumble and you withstand a positive role model for the freak fortress server then you're definitely suitable. Tbh after talking with the others and seeing as though they know you better on a personal level, I feel as though I trust them to know your true intentions.
You're a good bloke and you've been putting the effort. Good luck.
+1
I shall not let you down.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lukas
Take my +1, you deserve it.

We got other FF2 applications that are pending though, and I'm not sure if we can let more than 1 more trial admin into the FF2 team. I wish you the best of luck.

• Friendly
Reactions: Broski and mermite
Accepting this due to overwhelming support.

I would note Chillix down as your mentor since he's the senior FF2 admin, but we all know that I, Treat, Broski and the rest will be helping you out mostly; therefore I will assign myself for that job and have those two assist.

Kevin will add you later to give you your rights.

set rights and added to the calladmin list to ff2 and mk

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread