Invalid MeLLoW™ Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellow everyone itsss me MeLLoW!!!

~ Your name and/or nickname ~

My name is MeLLoW™.

~ Your general online times and your timezone ~

Im from belgium and i live in belgium. From monday to t
hursday
(16:00/20:00)
and weekends (8:00/22:00).

~ Do you have a microphone? ~

No i dont have one yet.

~ Do you have previous experience as Admin or Moderator? ~

I have been admin on a minecraft serversbut because the owner had of enough of minecraft he closed the server...

~ Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? ~

Most of my TF2 time do i spend on Dodgeball and Dodgeball 2 server i really like to apply for
those servers.

~ Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? ~

Not alot but i saw some video's about SourceMod.

~ Why should we choose you to be part of our team? ~

I have played alot on the dodgeball and deathrun servers and now i have alot of friends in this community, but the only thing i wanne do when im admin is helping the server and be good friends we the team.

~ How you would do your job ? (a.k.a. policies and punishments)

Generals punishements
  • Chat Spamming: Caps, keyboard masturbation or binds of sentences/lennies : 2 warnings, then 1/2 hours mute (depend of previous gags and amount of spam).
  • Wrong language: French, Russian, Italian or whatever that is not English : 2 warnings, then 2 hours mute.
  • Voice Spamming: Squeakers, music, repetitive sounds : 2 warnings, then 2/8 hours mute (depend of previous gags and amount of ear rape).
  • Not nice people: Insulting, racism, sexism : 1 warning, then 4/12 hours mute. Being toxic towards players or admins : 2 warnings then 12 hours mute.
  • Fake !call: If involuntary, 1 warning, then 1 hour ban. 2 hours ban if voluntary.
  • Fake admin or offensive name: 1 warning, such as asking change his name, then 12/24 hours ban.
  • Not using trade command: Ask for he to use it. 4 hours mute if he doesn't obey/listen.
  • Bad spray: Sexual, or inappropriate: Screenshot, then 1/2 warnings (depend of gravity of spray), then 1/2 hours ban.
Specifics punishements
  • Stickytrapping: Screenshot, then 2 warnings/slay, then 4/8 hours ban.
  • Spamming: Using supply locker for reload clip or stand near it while shooting: 2 warnings/slay, then 2/4 hours ban (record can be made).
Using a third-party tool (most called Hacking): Record, then 24 hour ban. If i'm not sure, i send the record to my mentor. If Hacking is obvious, I ask to my mentor for a perma-ban.

I always make sure to warn the player and say what is forbidden but if it is a hacker he will not be warned.

Thats all i have to say, and if i made mistakes in my english srry for that.
I know its not the best application so i understand if you have complainings about it.
Before i say goodbye i wanne say thanx for taking the time to check my Application.

Have a great day

MeLLoW™

Any chance you can give us your steamID? Or a link to your profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread