melee only mode in duel? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illikal03

Donator
Hi, today i was playing in duel and people suddenly started a melee only fight wich gave me an idea.

Since there is no melee only server i think i would be a good idea to change rtd server a little bit.

For example automaticaly strip people to melee for 10 min each hour to start a melee only fight, i believe it will make it more fun to play this way.

What do you guys think?

Hi, today i was playing in duel and people suddenly started a melee only fight wich gave me an idea.

Since there is no melee only server i think i would be a good idea to change rtd server a little bit.

For example automaticaly strip people to melee for 10 min each hour to start a melee only fight, i believe it will make it more fun to play this way.

What do you guys think?
well, i dont think that people would like that if they roll for 10min meele only, some of them would either quit the server i guess

I wouldn't like it and I'm sure many others wouldn't as well.

hmm, dunno i thought since everyone started melee only on their own and kept doing it over 10 min most people would like it.
But its true that those who hate melee only might leave the server. But maybe 10 min is to long and make it 1 min or something like that.

When Panda was still one community, there was a melee-only mode in duel from time to time, nobody liked it and people disabled it after ~2 mins.

Just put a !votemelee option and let people decide for themselves. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread