Accepted Mega delay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatloaf

Player: Hank
Server: USJB
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197167804
Rules Broken. Delay and exploiting using volcano
Now, normally I wouldn't bother reporting somebody for delaying the round on red as it seems somewhat unimportant. However, given the circumstances, I decided to.
1. Hank had delayed in a previous round using the same method.
2. Hank was warned constantly to stop delaying the round, and stop exploiting.
3. Hank thought it was funny and replied in chat "I will delay the round" (Something along those lines, I'm sure it's in the video)
4. Hank was using an exploit on the volcano to delay.
5. The delay lasted at least 5 minutes and 30 seconds from when I started to record, and over that time period, 5 players (Exactly half the server) left.

Again, normally I wouldn't report somebody delaying but this seemed like extreme circumstances that deserve a report.

Note: The way my recording software works is that it only records in 30-second intervals when I hit my shortcut. I did my best to record the whole thing but there might be parts cut or missing. It's clear that all these clips are from the same round though.

I don't know how the blu player would be judged in terms of delaying but here's the warden's info just in case.

Player: emo boy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:591064110

• Surprised
Reactions: Ura and C_T gaming
I'm sorry I accidentally put this in the general reports section instead of the "Player Reports" section I'm not sure how to move it. if an admin sees this can they please help me?

Meatloaf, ok I do that sometimes I forgot to click on player report and do a report here. Its fine, when I did it the admins STILL do the report than they move it.

Reactions: Dr. Meatloaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread