Meet the Ketteii (1 Viewer)

Dandy

Hey there, nice to meet you.

In mid 2012, I started playing TF2, after watching a few videos created by a YouTuber whose name I've long forgotten. He recorded gameplay of a gamemode called Jailbreak. First time I launched the the game, I desperately tried to join a Jailbreak server (messed up a few times and played Sawmill for a bit), and eventually managed to do so. I found a TF2 Jailbreak server known as xTcR. xTcR's Jailbreak was the best, and the simplest. In mid-to-late 2016, xTcR was shut down due to internal conflicts and the owner being an idiot (and heading off to jail).

This week, I launched TF2 for the first time in a long while, and sought the nostalgic old days which I enjoyed immensely back in 2012. I found a decent server or three, then stumbled onto Panda's JB. Had a bit of a fun, invited a friend, we enjoyed ourselves with the nostalgia.

Uhh, besides for that, hi. I'm Russian, just graduated high school, heading to college sometime, and doing fuck all with my life sounds like a good idea until then. Nice to meet you all.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the community :)

Users who are viewing this thread