Accepted medvedus's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

medvedus

What's your username? medved

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996581311/

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Kruphixx

Why were you punished? Disrespect stuff

Why should we revoke your punishment? I just wanna play on your servers nothing special, i understood my failiure and wont do that again. You can only unban me, not unmute if you will feel safer than.

A little backstory first.

Screenshot 2023-12-23 133410.png

What started this - medved made a boss suggestion which very quickly gained a lot of "Yes" votes which raised suspicious among some admins, including me. The poll was also set up in a way that no one could see who exactly voted, so at the time I reset the poll and asked people to vote again. After that I got a few toxic messages on steam, as expected. Then that forum message.

The reason for resetting the poll was not personal, we (admins) do this a lot on important suggestions. As it turned out later, most of the accounts that voted were brand new accounts, medved's friends.

So all of the above is the reason for the server + forum ban.

I'm not sure if I believe that you'll never do something like this again. From what I've seen you always had a pretty toxic attitude. How can I know that you really "changed"?
Well, no one knows if you did, so I suppose the best choice would be to unban you and find out. The mute & gag would stay for a while however, you'd have to appeal those some other time.

I'd be fine with you getting unbanned as I already said as I do forgive people but ultimately the choice is not up to me.

@Solar
@Madact (As she did get involved in the whole drama a bit, maybe she has something to say as well)

Reactions: Otis
i can get behind maybe an unban but for the comms it be better to keep them permd at least for a year or so and then maybe see to have one or the other appealed.
Il leave this open for Madact to put her 2 cents on it

Reactions: Jiji
Alright, so i do promise i wont break any rules and do restricted thing, as i said u can even leave me muted, i just wanna enjoy the gameplay and play on the server nothing more

Alright, when can i be unbanned? Cause I am still unable to connect to the servers.

Il remove the ban now since All input was given
Accepted 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread